• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making mini muffin quiches in the MMP?

In summary, Lisa found a way to make broccoli cheese mini quiches that will be a hit with her family. She measured and whisked eggs, half n half, salt, and pepper. Then she peeled and cut up an onion. She cut up broccoli and put it in a colander bowl. She measured butter into a skillet, put cheese in a cheese grater, and greased and floured a mini-muffin pan. She rolled out one pie dough circle and cut out eleven circles from it. She put the onion slices, chopped broccoli, and bacon pieces into a stir fry skillet and sautéed them until they were tender. She then mixed together the eggs, half n half, salt, pepper, and
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I don't know why I never thought of this myself! Every week at church someone supplies the snacks, and today someone brought scrambled-egg-and-ham mini muffins! No crust or anything, just the eggs. I could tell by the shape they were made in the MMP, too.

I might make these tonight, and put them in the refrigerator. My daughter can then pop a couple in the microwave for a minute, and have a grab-and-go breakfast before school. I'm thinking putting hash browns on the bottom would only make them better!

What if you put a tator tot in bottom and cover with egg??

Just a thought, might have to try for my family.

Lisa

This sounds so easy, and wonderful. I love the tater tot addition. Perhaps it could be a tatertot, piece of ham, some egg mixture, then a pinch of cheese on the top! If someone tries any form of the concoction, please post the time for cooking and temp you used. So many possibilities....

Savory Vegetable Mini-Quiches1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated ready-to-bake piecrust
1-cup zucchini, chopped
½ cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
¼ cup cooked bacon, chopped or bacon bits
1 garlic clove, pressed
¼ cup green onions, sliced
½ cup milk
2 eggs
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
Dash of ground black pepperPreheat oven to 375'F On lightly floured surface; roll one piecrust into 12xl0-inch rectangle using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller. Cut 12 circles from dough using 3" Cut-N-Seal. Press into Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using mini-Tart Shaper. Repeat with remaining piecrust. Chop zucchini, mushrooms, and bacon using Food Chopper. Press garlic with Garlic Press. Slice green onions using 3" Self-Sharpening Paring Knife. Whisk milk and eggs together in Classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl. Stir in vegetables and remaining ingredients. Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1 tablespoon filling. Bake 13-15 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool in pan 2 minutes; remove carefully. Serve warm.Broccoli Cheese Mini Quiches1 package (15 oz) refrigerated ready-to-bake piecrusts
2 Tablespoons butter
½ pound fresh broccoli
1 medium yellow onion
2 eggs
½ cup half 'n half
6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 oz Swiss cheese
Salt & pepperPreheat oven to 375° Measure and whisk eggs, half 'n half, salt and pepper. Peel onion. Cut up broccoli and put in Colander Bowl. Measure butter into Skillet Put cheese in Cheese Grater in Bowl Grease and flour mini-muffin pan Roll out pie dough and cut 11 circles and load muffin pan Roll out small piece of dough using Dough & Pizza Roller. Cut circle using Cut'N Seal; Form in Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Slice onion using Ultimate Slice'N Grate, Chop using Food Chopper. Melt butter in Generation II Stir-Fry Skillet; add veggies and sauté until tender. Whisk eggs, salt, pepper and milk in bowl. Add crumbled bacon, sautéed veggies. Grate cheese into Grate and Store using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Mix together using Super Scraper. Fill each muffin cup with about 1 Tb filling using small Stainless Steel Scoop. Bake 15-18 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Remove carefully; serve warm.

these are great ideas/recipes!!! I might have to give it a try myself!

Oh I looooove this idea! Thanks Sarah!

They have the tator tot rounds that would probably fit right in the bottom of the MMP.

I LOVE all the possibilities for the MMP, thanks for the recipes! I always get so excited when I see recipes for tartlets, or mini quiches, etc.!

What is the Mmp?

The Mmp is a multi-functional kitchen tool created by Pampered Chef that combines the features of a measuring cup, mixing bowl, and food chopper all in one.

How does the Mmp work?

Simply place your ingredients in the Mmp and use the built-in chopper to dice, chop, or mix them. The measuring lines on the side of the Mmp make it easy to measure ingredients as you go.

What are the benefits of using the Mmp?

The Mmp saves time and space in the kitchen by combining multiple tools into one. It also helps to reduce clean-up as you can prep and measure ingredients in one container.

What types of recipes can I make with the Mmp?

The Mmp can be used for a variety of recipes, from chopping vegetables for soups and salads to mixing ingredients for baking. It can even be used to make homemade salsa or guacamole.

Is the Mmp dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mmp is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing the chopper blade to ensure it stays sharp and in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies