• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Things You Can Make in a Microwave Cooker!

In summary, the micro-cooker can do the following: - microwaving leftovers - microwaving smaller portions of veggies for me - making oatmeal pouches for my toddler - scrambling eggs - top ramen - fresh, frozen, and canned vegetables - soup - spaghetti sauce - leftovers - melting chocolate - blueberry syrup
beepampered
I'm compiling a list of things the microcooker can do. I've attached it as well as listed the items below. Can anyone think of others? I never use it so just am not that creative. Thanks. Bee

 Microwaving my leftovers.
 Microwave smaller portions of veggies for me. Just add some water and frozen veggies. Yummy
 Veggies in a can - add a little bit of butter and it comes out nice and tasty.
 Make oatmeal pouches for my toddler.
 Scrambled eggs - add 2 eggs and a splash of milk; whisk together. Put on the lid and nuke for 2 1/2 minutess. You have a fluffy scrambled egg without the added fat!
 Top Ramen! My kids love noo-noos.... break up noodles, add sauce packet, cover with water (just over noodle level) and nuke for 4-5 min!
 Fresh, Frozen & Canned Vegetables
 Soup
 Spaghetti Sauce
 Leftovers
 Melting chocolat
 Blueberry Syrup! I take a pint of berries - fresh or frozen, and cover them with REAL maple syrup - heat it up in the micro cooker for 3-4 minutes, and you have awesome homemade blueberry syrup - my husband and son love this on their frozen waffles in the morning! (so even if the waffles aren't homemade - the syrup makes 'em taste like they are!)
 Put 1 lb of frozen hamburger in it and place the microwave on the normal setting (not defrost). Every 3-4 minutes, break up the hamburger and it only takes 8-10 minutes to brown it.

Attachments

• MicroCooker.doc
    25 KB · Views: 450
Mashed potatoes!

I use mine to make iced tea. Fill 1/2 way with water, put in tea bag, microwave for 5 minutes and you have tea!

Thanks for the great ideas. I just ordered the small & large one last week when they popped back on the Outlet last Thursday night/Friday!

My kids love fruit cocktail with their lunch, and I am always looking for ways to cut down on grocery bills. I buy fruit cocktail in the LARGE cans instead of the individual serving size containers (one can is about $1.50 at the grocery store, compared to $3-$4 for a six-pack of smaller containers). Then I open the can and dump it into my microcooker. I can put the lid on and drain the syrup off through the drain holes, add cold water, drain the water off, and that rinses off most of the sugary syrup the fruit is canned in. Then I can divide the fruit up into three or four small resealable dishes to store in the fridge. Each dish serves up enough fruit for both of my kids, with a lot less sugar. :)

beepampered said:
I'm compiling a list of things the microcooker can do. I've attached it as well as listed the items below. Can anyone think of others? I never use it so just am not that creative. Thanks. Bee

 Make oatmeal pouches for my toddler.
 .

I make regular oatmeal in mine. Much cheaper and much less sugar than those envelopes of flavored oatmeal.

I made some this morning for me and ds, put a little brown sugar on his and he ate it up!

Hum. thanks for making this list. I have only been using mine for heating veggies or soup out of cans. I had 8 ordered on my last show.

I use mine to melt butter, it doesn't splatter all over the microwave. I also use it for all the other normal stuff, but I noticed that wasn't on the list... love it! My 20 year old DS is getting one for x-mas! I think that everyone needs one at least!

Brown hamburger - Amazing. I had guests share this one with me and it actually works. I just put 1 pound of hamburger in the micro-cooker and after 8 minutes, it's done. Sometimes I put it in partially frozen still.

My DH and I use it for potatoes. Add two potatoes to the LMC or one potato in the SMC, add water so the potatoes are just skimming the surface and microwave for about 10 min. (Stick a fork in to make sure they are done.)

Maybe now is a good time for me to ask about the Micro-Cooker. I've sold quite a few of these and quite frankly, I have no clue what the difference is between using the Micro-Cooker or just heating something in a bowl or tupperware. Help! :)

Heating in a micro-cooker is so much better than heating it in a bowl or storage container. No matter how hot the bowl gets, the handles don't get hot so you don't burn your hands. There are also holes and pour spots so you can drain without opening the lid and splashing hot water all over. Plus, I hate reheating in my bowl that I'm going to eat out of because the bowl gets so hot yet the food doesn't.

I just orderd the micro-cookers from the outlet because a friend of mine swears by hers....and then today, I received an email all about the dangers of poisons leaching out of plastics when they are microwaved. How do I know ours are safe?

Just had a customer last night tell me that she used her small micro cooker to shake confectionary sugar on a cake b/c she couldn't find her sugar shaker...very creative =)

I usually do my hamburger from Frozen Solid state... just adds another 3 minutes.
Also, chicken breasts in a bit of water for about 8 minutes will taste nice and moist too.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'm sending it to a customer tonight since she was asking how to use the microcooker she has sitting her her cabinet. Here's the new file....

Attachments

• MicroCooker.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 562

1. How does the microwave cooker work?

The microwave cooker uses microwaves to cook food quickly and evenly. The unique design of the cooker allows for steam to circulate, resulting in tender and flavorful meals in minutes.

2. Can I use metal in the microwave cooker?

No, the microwave cooker is not designed to be used with any metal objects. It is important to only use microwave-safe materials in the cooker.

3. What types of dishes can I make in the microwave cooker?

The microwave cooker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, from steamed vegetables and fish to rice and pasta. It can also be used to reheat leftovers or make quick and easy desserts.

4. How do I clean the microwave cooker?

The microwave cooker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If hand washing, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the cooker.

5. Can I adjust the cooking time in the microwave cooker?

Yes, you can adjust the cooking time by increasing or decreasing the power level on your microwave. However, it is important to follow the recommended cooking times in the recipe for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC