• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manual Food Processor for Baby Food

In summary, the conversation discusses using the Pampered Chef Mini Food Processor for making homemade baby food, with tips on cooking and freezing the food. The website "wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com" is recommended for recipes and advice on choosing produce. Other tools such as the salad choppers are also mentioned. The importance of introducing new foods slowly and providing a varied diet for babies is also emphasized. The website "anyorganics.com" is mentioned as a source for purchasing Hipp formulas.
DebPC
Staff member
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3218/babyfoodn.jpg

I copied this from a thread from a couple years ago by Erica, to go with this post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know thread has been up a while, but I just came across it.

I hate to state the obvious, but now that the new spring products are out the MFP is perfect for making baby food. I am telling all of my pregnant friends and friends with small babies about it. It would be so much easier than dragging out the big food processor. PLUS it is small enough to fit in the average diaper bag when you are traveling and need to make baby food on the go. And when the baby is big enough for some table food, but needs it pureed, it will work great!

I made my daughter's baby food and it was very easy. I just cooked the food, fruit or veggies in water. Sometimes I used the micro-cookers. I cooked meat, like a turkey breast and chicken in the DCB in the microwave. Puree the food in a food processor and add water from cooking until it got to the consistency I wanted. Then I froze it in ice cube trays. Popped them into a ziplock, labeled it, and thawed to eat (micro-cooker, or prep bowls). I didn't think about this before...but I bet the mini muffin tin would work great for freezing baby food!

The food looked, smelled and tasted so much better than jarred food.

A website I found very helpful was: http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/
Make your baby healthy homemade baby food with our easy baby food recipes, solid food tips, baby nutrition & more!
They have recipes, what foods are good for what ages, and give tips on how to pick good produce. I found that helpful because I cooked some veggies for my baby that I don't eat that often myself, so I didn't really know what to look for.

I also used the salad choppers when I my daughter was big enough for small bites. I used them on green beans, chicken nuggets..etc.

A tip..don't try to make everything at once. When introducing new foods you will do the same food for several days to make sure your baby isn't allergic. So make plenty to freeze. Then do the same thing with the next food. Once you've introduced all of the foods you will have a freezer full of baby food and it will be quick and easy to grab and go.

Last edited:
Do you have the name of the website that has the recipes on it?

I've now edited my post to include the link to the website. It originally didn't come thru. thanks for the catch.

Nice.
mfp for babyfood6652_1650633752_n.jpg

I had such thing and it was really very useful, unfortunately it got broked, so i'm looking for a new one.I prepare special food for my child. No salt or sugar. I do not fry or add oil. Because I think it's harmful. And I don't grind all the food into a homogeneous mass. I leave small pieces for the baby to learn to chew. When I'm lazy or very tired I give it a Hipp feed. He likes it, too. It's really delicious. But any food should be varied. This is my son's diet. For example, broccoli and Turkey meat or zucchini with chicken meat. And also cottage cheese and eggs, as well as milk.https://anyorganics.com/12-hipp-formulas

Last edited:

What is a manual food processor for baby food?

A manual food processor for baby food is a kitchen tool designed specifically for making homemade baby food. It is a compact and easy-to-use device that allows you to easily chop, puree, and blend fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients to create nutritious meals for your little one.

How does a manual food processor for baby food work?

A manual food processor for baby food typically consists of a bowl, a blade, and a lid. You simply place the ingredients you want to process in the bowl, secure the lid, and then use the handle or lever to manually chop, blend, or puree the food. The blade spins and cuts through the ingredients, creating a smooth and consistent texture for your baby's food.

Is a manual food processor for baby food easy to clean?

Yes, a manual food processor for baby food is easy to clean. Most models come apart easily, allowing you to clean each component separately. They are also dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintenance to ensure the longevity of your food processor.

Can a manual food processor for baby food be used for other types of food?

Yes, a manual food processor for baby food can be used for other types of food. While it is specifically designed for making baby food, it can also be used to chop and blend ingredients for other dishes such as dips, sauces, and soups. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the food processor before and after each use, especially if you are switching between making baby food and other types of food.

Is a manual food processor for baby food a better option than a traditional blender or food processor?

It depends on your personal preference and needs. A manual food processor for baby food is a great option for parents who want a compact and easy-to-use device specifically for making baby food. It also allows you to have more control over the texture and consistency of your baby's food. However, if you already have a traditional blender or food processor, you can also use those to make baby food. Just make sure to adjust the settings and keep an eye on the texture to ensure it is suitable for your baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci