• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe or Food Samples at a Booth?

In summary, a new consultant suggested doing simple dips, like a Key Lime- using the Itty Bitty Bevs, or a savory style dip (Southwest dip on the pantry bottle) with pretzels or chips. However, food can get messy and it is important to keep dairy products at the proper temperature, so if someone is interested in this type of event, it is best to bring a catalog or mini-catalog that has been taken apart and put in plastic sleeves.
yumyummum
I am fairly new to PC and have signed up for a couple booths this fall. I looked through all the photos on this board! Great resource!

For some reason, I assumed I would pick and easy recipe like a salsa and make a big batch of it up and give out samples and have some there to demo the manual food processor when and if people were interested.

When I mentioned this to a PC friend she said she would rather spend the time in front of the booth talking to people. I am totally new! What should I do? How do you draw people over to the booth?

Do you ever have any food samples?

I would skip the food. Besides, many places, you have to be licensed or go through a certain process for food.People don't expect food with Pampered Chef. It's not our focus- the products are! I would talk to them.Edit: I know of some consultants in my group who have done simple dips (Key Lime- using the Itty Bitty Bevs) and graham cracker sticks. Or a savory style dip (Southwest dip on the pantry bottle) with pretzels or chips. But check rules with the event first!

Last edited:
I usually don't do food but sometimes will make a batch of chips in the microwave chip maker or bring pretzels with a couple of the sauces to try. Keep it simple and try to avoid investing a lot of extra money in these kind of events.

Food can get really messy. Plus if you bring something that has dairy, it has to be kept at the proper temperature the entire time. Some chips from the chip maker is good, if you think you want food.
I always give recipe cards out. Be prepared, some people will want more than one....some people will turn you down. There will be tons of looky-loos. They may not buy anything or not seem interested but try to get them to take something with your info on it! At our county fair, I had tons of people stop by then 2 weeks later the calls started......I was by your booth and would like to order______ :)

To draw people in, I pushed my table to the back and stood in front of it with recipe cards in hand. I made eye contact, smiled and asked if they would like a free recipe. Of course anyone who started toward my table, I engaged them. I was ready to answer questions if they had them. Some people just wanted to see what was new....some wanted more info on such and such. Have a cataloge that you have taken apart and put in plastic sleeves in a binder for people to look through. I offered minis to anyone who was interested and had old catalogs for them to take....letting them know that prices had changed. I did have new ones there for anyone who asked for it.

Good luck!!!!! Just be yourself.....you'll do fine.

I never do food , we don't have a food license ,

Ok, great! Thanks for all the advice ! Very helpful !

What type of food samples do you offer at your booth?

At our booth, we offer a variety of food samples that showcase the versatility and quality of our Pampered Chef products. These samples can range from dips and spreads to baked goods and main dishes, and are made using our own recipes.

Are your food samples safe for those with dietary restrictions or allergies?

We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and allergies, and we strive to offer a variety of options that cater to different needs. Our food samples are labeled with any potential allergens and we are happy to provide ingredient lists upon request.

Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes used in the food samples at your booth?

Absolutely! We want to make it easy for our customers to recreate the delicious dishes they try at our booth. We have all the necessary ingredients available for purchase at our booth, along with the corresponding Pampered Chef products that were used to make the dish.

Do you offer recipe cards for the food samples at your booth?

Yes, we provide recipe cards for all of the food samples at our booth. These cards include a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and tips for using our Pampered Chef products to make the dish. You can take these recipe cards home with you or contact us for a digital copy.

How often do you change the food samples at your booth?

We like to keep things fresh and exciting at our booth, so we change our food samples regularly. Our menu rotates every few weeks to offer a variety of options to our customers. If you have a favorite sample that you would like to see again, let us know and we will do our best to bring it back!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies