• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Baby Food with PamperedVal & Pampered Chef: Tips & Tricks

In summary, PamperedVal and Tracie discuss teaching a class at Babies "R" Us on making baby food and welcome any ideas on highlighting Pampered Chef products. They mention using the microplane for grating nuts and mixing them into toddler-friendly foods, as well as using the chopper for preparing avocados as a first food for babies. Tracie also suggests using Babies "R" Us products in conjunction with Pampered Chef to keep the store happy. They also mention upcoming events for breastfeeding month and Tracie's show for the promotions director. Tracie shares a note about pediatricians recommending not introducing nuts to children under 3, especially if they have allergies.
mrssyvo
PamperedVal and I are teaching a class at Babies "R" Us on making your own Baby Food, and we welcome any information you might have, especially ways to highlight Pampered Chef products. Any information or quick tips youmight have are welcome.

use the microplane for grating nuts - mix the finely grated nuts in banana nut muffins for toddlers, or mix the finely grated nuts into their vegetables.

avocados are perfect first foods for babies - chop it up with the chopper - no cooking

my BRU has a book on making your own baby food - get them to loan you their book - that way you are selling a babies r us product with pampered chef - and that will keep the babies r us folks happy and inviting you back.

August if breastfeeding month at my Babies. They are having breastfeeding seminars all month - and for at least one - they have scheduled me to follow-up a nutrition seminar doing a recipe perfect for nursing moms.

Plus I'm doing a small show for the Babies R Us promotions director this Friday! Want to make sure I make her happy so they keep inviting me back!

Tracie

I'm doing the BRU Saturday event in August & it's on breastfeeding & women's health. Any ideas on ways to promote that besides the It's Good for You cookbook? I was thinking maybe the US&G & Food Chopper because they make it easier to use fruits & veggies. The cookware because of the clear lids & nonstick surface-healthier. Any other ideas?

About the baby food-I've seen a file on here that has products that are good for making baby food.

tada said:
use the microplane for grating nuts - mix the finely grated nuts in banana nut muffins for toddlers, or mix the finely grated nuts into their vegetables.

avocados are perfect first foods for babies - chop it up with the chopper - no cooking

my BRU has a book on making your own baby food - get them to loan you their book - that way you are selling a babies r us product with pampered chef - and that will keep the babies r us folks happy and inviting you back.

August if breastfeeding month at my Babies. They are having breastfeeding seminars all month - and for at least one - they have scheduled me to follow-up a nutrition seminar doing a recipe perfect for nursing moms.

Plus I'm doing a small show for the Babies R Us promotions director this Friday! Want to make sure I make her happy so they keep inviting me back!

Tracie

FYI - our pediatrician told us they are not recommending children under 3 be introduced to nuts including peanut butter. Our daughter had been allergic to dairy up until her second b-day and the doc said especially with the dairy allergy not to introduce nuts for another year.

1. How can I make baby food using Pampered Chef products?

To make baby food with Pampered Chef, you will need a steamer, food processor or blender, and storage containers. Simply steam your chosen fruits or vegetables using the steamer, then blend them into a puree using the food processor or blender. Finally, store the puree in the provided storage containers.

2. Are Pampered Chef products safe for making baby food?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials that are safe for making baby food. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a line of baby food making products specifically designed for this purpose.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make different textures of baby food?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be used to make purees, mashes, and chunkier textures of baby food. The food processor or blender can be used to achieve the desired texture.

4. Are there any tips for making baby food with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, here are a few tips to keep in mind when making baby food with Pampered Chef products:

• Choose ripe and fresh fruits and vegetables for the best flavor and nutrition.
  • Steam the fruits and vegetables until they are soft and easily mashed or blended.
  • If using the food processor or blender, add a little water or breastmilk to achieve a smoother consistency.
  • Store the baby food in airtight containers and label them with the date for easy tracking.

5. How can I clean Pampered Chef products for making baby food?

Pampered Chef products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda paste or white vinegar. Be sure to thoroughly rinse and dry the products before using them again for making baby food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface