• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Pampered Chef Baby Shower: Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, Has anyone done a PC baby shower? I was asked about doing one today? I told her I've never done one but I would look into it for her. She's supposed to get in touch with me in the next couple of days. Not sure what to offer for this. Any ideas?Some ideas include a demo of a power cooking recipe, a stock the freezer gift from the guests to the mommy-to-be, or a few "shower games."
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Has anyone done a PC baby shower? I was asked about doing one today? I told her I've never done one but I would look into it for her. She's supposed to get in touch with me in the next couple of days. Not sure what to offer for this. Any ideas? I see that someone offered to do a Power Cooking demo, a stock the freezer gift from the guests to the mommy-to-be. Not sure if that is quite what they are looking for. They are ladies in their early 20's looking for a great way to celebrate the pending birth. Maybe just do a few 'shower games', demo a simple recipe. I'd really like to feature ideas that would help the new mom???Perhaps focus on the ease of use with our products, maybe products for making baby food, storing and heating quick dinners, etc?? Maybe a list of useful products and suggestions for using them. I get the feeling that they want to all buy PC products for her. I just never thought of PC and a baby registry. Hmmmm

Power cooking would be a good option to demo. Mom-to-be could make a few meals ahead of baby time to help out. Plus, lots of products are kid friendly as the baby grows.

I remember hearing that someone (I want to say Feriale Yan) does "Stork the Freezer" shows, or something along that lines. Try doing a search for strok to see what comes up.

NooraK said:
I remember hearing that someone (I want to say Feriale Yan) does "Stork the Freezer" shows, or something along that lines. Try doing a search for strok to see what comes up.

I did check files for "stork" and found a great baby shower flyer and I found a neat invitation you could print. What a great idea! I saw a post here in the last week about a baby shower where they did power cooking and thought that was great. My husband would have loved to have ready made meals in the freezer..my second baby was emergency c-section and I was in for 5 days with him. I would have loved to have had them in the freezer 'cause I was on restrictions with other complications...I just tried the beef recipes last weekend and they really are easy. My favorite so far is the Zesty Tacos. I'm actually making taco salads tho and love them!!!

Have you ever seen the list of products with alternative uses for parents?? (using the twixit clips to make an impromptu bib) That flyer's been around..if you need it, i can find a copy and send it to you but it will be when I get done from work b/c I don't have it with me.

I think a power cooking show is a great idea. And talk about the DCB for quick and EASY healthy meals, both now (when as a new mom time is limited) and in the future (when time is limited for other reasons).
Also we have lots of kid friendly products..... the E.S.P. (the only way DD would eat bananas for yrs & she could slice them herself), the food chopper (to hide veggies), the new steamer (for pureeing & making baby food),my safe cutter.

I'd focus on as a new mom "X" wants to be sure that she & her family are eating healthily & with safe tools. (Prep bowls for food storage insteadof plastic containers), silicone scrapers that won't habour bacteria, the salad spinner (to effectively clean fruits, berries, veggies), cookware (Exec finish won't scrape off into food & stainless has no non-stick coating). Bamboo (eco-friendly) to preserve the planet for the next generation. Etc....

KensAngel said:
Have you ever seen the list of products with alternative uses for parents?? (using the twixit clips to make an impromptu bib) That flyer's been around..if you need it, i can find a copy and send it to you but it will be when I get done from work b/c I don't have it with me.

that is a great idea!

ok, i am bored so I looked it up. if you go under files and type "baby" it was the first thing that came up, products for a baby shower or something.

it also comes up if you type in parents. they don't have the egg slicer plus in there, though. it's a must-have, along with the quick-stir pitcher.

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing. The flyer is awesome but a few items are changed so I updated it. Here's the new one. Thanks SO much to the original poster!!

I also posted another flyer that I found in my files - again, not my original idea!

ETA: I noticed that the tips flyer needed updating too so I did that and reposted it.

Attachments

• baby shower flyer.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 458
  • baby shower tips-2009.doc
    25 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Great ideas. Thanks!

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for a baby shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for a baby shower include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Veggie Spiralizer. These products are great for creating healthy and delicious meals for the mom-to-be and her guests.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the baby shower theme?

One idea is to have a "Pampered Chef Cooking Station" where guests can use various Pampered Chef products to make and decorate their own baby shower treats. Another idea is to give out Pampered Chef products as party favors, such as mini spatulas or measuring cups.

Are there any specific recipes that are perfect for a Pampered Chef baby shower?

There are many great recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products for a baby shower. Some popular options include mini quiches made in the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, fruit kabobs made using the Quick Slice, and a colorful veggie platter made with the Veggie Spiralizer.

Do you have any suggestions for creating a fun and interactive game using Pampered Chef products?

Yes! One idea is to have a "Guess the Pampered Chef Product" game where guests have to identify various Pampered Chef products based on their description or picture. Another idea is to have a "Name That Recipe" game where guests have to guess the name of a recipe based on the ingredients and Pampered Chef products used to make it.

Can you provide any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef baby shower?

One tip is to plan ahead and make a list of all the Pampered Chef products you want to use and the recipes you want to make. This will help ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients and tools on hand. It's also a good idea to involve the mom-to-be in the planning process to ensure the menu and games align with her preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • byrd1956