• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday

In summary, the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday will take place at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Admission is free and there will be refreshments and snacks provided. RSVP is required via the event page or through the Pampered Chef consultant.
DebbieJ
Oh, I love my BRU contact! Their "super baby shower" baby fest is on Saturday and she wants me to do a demo!!!!!!!

She asked for an easy appetizer/finger food that could be served at a baby shower. She wants me to have some available and do a short demo showing how to make it.

Reading the other thread, I'm also totally going to mention the "fill the freezer" show idea!!! BRILLIANT Gillian!!!!

So, any ideas for what I should do for my demo? I forgot to ask her how long I had. Oops.

Hmmm. What about a mini quiche or something similar? They could be served at room temperature and everyone would love them. I could show how to do the crust and then show how to fill it with whatever fillings they like (veggies, cheese, etc). Or, maybe a pizza roll-up using pre-made dough, some sauce, and cheese? I could show how to roll it up and bake it. Or, what about a no-bake peanut butter cheesecake in a jar? That would be easy and super yummy! Any other ideas? Please let me know what you think!

That sounds like such a fun opportunity! Congrats on being asked to do a demo at the baby fest. As for ideas, how about mini quiches or mini frittatas? They're easy to make and can be customized with different fillings. You could also do mini chicken salad sandwiches or cucumber tea sandwiches. Another option could be a fruit and cheese platter with some fun and cute skewers. And definitely mention the "fill the freezer" idea - such a great way to help out new parents. Good luck with your demo!

1. What is the location of the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday?

The Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday will take place at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

2. What time does the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday start?

The event will begin at 11:00 AM and run until 2:00 PM.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday?

No, admission to the event is free for all guests.

4. Will there be food and drinks provided at the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday?

Yes, there will be a variety of refreshments and light snacks available for guests to enjoy during the event.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Bru Super Baby Shower on Saturday?

Yes, please RSVP by filling out the form on the event page or by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant who invited you to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies