• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Appetizer Ideas for a Baby Shower Demo | BRU Super Baby Fest"

In summary, a consultant discusses her upcoming demo at a BRU "super baby shower" event where she will be demonstrating an easy appetizer or finger food for baby showers. She also mentions the idea of a "fill the freezer" show where guests can assemble meals for a new mom's freezer. She decides on making Profiterole Puffs and plans to sell the Mini Muffin Pan as a versatile tool for making appetizers and desserts. The consultant also shares her success at a previous BRU event and discusses her table setup for a baby fair at a local hospital.
Andrea,
Let me know and I would be more then glad to pay the postage or any other charges for the little guy pattern.

Thanks

A woman named Cathy Nagorka (new director) in my cluster created the spinner which she calls "Herman" for one of her events than taught the entire cluster how to make them in a workshop (I made mine and andrea's -- flamingo -- there).

Don't go reinventing the wheel -- literally. Cathy bought the spinner already made at oriental trading company and just painted it and added the pc things to the spinner. The reason she called it Herman (munster) is because he is really a little frankenstein holding the spinning wheel.

So here is how it is done (I was in the workshop)
1. Buy Herman -- he is $14.95 at Orientaltrasingco.com
2. Take him apart.
3. Paint him.
4. put him back together.
5. Add a kick stand to the back and a hat.
6. Cut pie wedges to go around the wheel.
7. Spin!

Of course, this is a simplified version. There were other steps in the decorating process -- but like each of us has our own business, we can "decorate" Herman to match our own personalities.

I knoe Andrea's husband is a whiz carpenter -- but if your husband, like mine, is not, just buy it and paint it like the rest of us.

I loved the idea also but can't find Herman on the Oriental Trading Company website. Can you clarify where he would be? Thank you:)

Search for item # IN-25/2825. He's on sale!!!

HALLOWEEN SPINNING FORTUNE WHEEL DECOR

Here are the wheel prizes I used on Herman.

Attachments

• wheel prizes.pdf
    106.9 KB · Views: 355
Herman!I just ordered mine and I can hardly wait to get him! Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it! This site is awesome cause everyone is so willing to help when we need it.

Last edited:
Anybody willing to paint one and mail it to me? I'd pay of course. Just not something I am capable of doing. Have absolutely no talent in that area!

I'll ask around here as well and see if anyone would be willing to paint for me...

Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
Search for item # IN-25/2825. He's on sale!!!

HALLOWEEN SPINNING FORTUNE WHEEL DECOR
Y'all better hurry....he's on sale for $5.99!!!! Plus shipping, my total was $12.94.

It is adorable!

Now, how do I make the chef's hat?

Just bumping again...

Ill tell you how us cheepskates do it...lol

I went to the website and found the ad for the halloween spinner guy. We opened up the larger image and saved it to our desktop. Then my talented Hubby, formated the image in photoshop to a better resolution. We then put the reworked image on our enlarger and traced him out onto graphic paper and then traced him onto wood. We did the same thing with a photo of a chef's hat we found. As soon as we have him cut out, i'll post a picture so you can see.

You go girl.... I am glad this worked out for you........:)

Thanks for the great idea, though!

Who do you contact at BRU and what do ask them? Is it a monthly table that you have set up in the store? How does this worK? Thanks for sharing!

Babyfest is every second Saturday at my store.

Call your local store and ask to talk to the promotions coordinator.

Thanks! The more I can get my name and face out there, the more contacts I get, the happier I am! Plus BRU owes me for all the business I give them! (I have 4 kids)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • KayPT