• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Baby Shower Favor Ideas for Your Special Day

In summary, popular baby shower favor ideas include personalized candles, mini succulents, homemade cookies or jams, bath and body products, and cute baby-themed items like pacifier keychains or onesie-shaped cookies. There are many DIY baby shower favor ideas, such as creating your own homemade bath salts, sewing simple baby bibs, making personalized mason jar candles, or putting together mini succulent planters. Budget-friendly options include using inexpensive items like mason jars, ribbon, and colorful candy, or purchasing bulk items like mini succulents or candles. Gender-neutral options include neutral-colored candles or bath products, mini jars of honey or jam, cute animal-themed items like keychains or cookie cutters, or mini potted plants.
jennyl
Does anyone have any ideas of PC products that can be used for baby shower favors?
I've had a lot of ideas for wedding showers... but not as many seem like something that would be good for baby showers....just starting to think about this.

If anyone has ideas, let me know. I saw some threads about food ideas, but still looking for favor ideas.

Thanks.

how about the scoop n clip...they could use it for measuring out formula. or twixits i am sure those could be used for just about anything.

I was going to wrap the twixit clips in tulle witha ribbon.

And, just as an aside: I know my girlfriend uses the quickstir pitcher for formula.

probably too much for a favor, but I like the suds pump with a bottle of body wash/shampoo. The foam is easy to get rinsed off of the baby and this is a cheaper route than just buying foaming soap.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few ideas for baby shower favors that incorporate our products. One idea could be using our Small Batter Bowl to create personalized sugar scrubs with essential oils. Another idea could be using our Mini Nylon Serving Spoons to make mini jars of homemade jam or jelly. You could also use our Mini Measure-All Cup to create individual servings of trail mix or granola. And for a cute and practical favor, our Reusable Straws with Cleaning Brush could be packaged with a fun straw topper and a personalized message. I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy shower planning!

1. What are some popular baby shower favor ideas?

Some popular baby shower favor ideas include personalized candles, mini succulents, homemade cookies or jams, bath and body products, and cute baby-themed items like pacifier keychains or onesie-shaped cookies.

2. How can I make my own DIY baby shower favors?

There are many DIY baby shower favor ideas, such as creating your own homemade bath salts, sewing simple baby bibs, making personalized mason jar candles, or putting together mini succulent planters.

3. Are there any budget-friendly baby shower favor ideas?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly baby shower favor ideas. You can make your own favors using inexpensive items like mason jars, ribbon, and colorful candy. You can also purchase bulk items like mini succulents or candles to save money.

4. What are some gender-neutral baby shower favor ideas?

Some gender-neutral baby shower favor ideas include neutral-colored candles or bath products, mini jars of honey or jam, cute animal-themed items like keychains or cookie cutters, or mini potted plants.

5. How can I package and present my baby shower favors?

There are many cute and creative ways to package and present baby shower favors. You can use small gift boxes or bags, mason jars, or organza bags. You can also add cute tags or labels and tie them with ribbon or twine for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneenshelcook4u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mindyloohoo