• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique gift and favor ideas for wedding showers?

In summary, a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers is a party where friends and family can celebrate and give gifts to the soon-to-be married couple. To host one, you can choose a date and location, create a guest list and send out invitations, plan activities and food, and have a designated gift area. Gifts can range from kitchen tools to home decor, and it is recommended to check the couple's registry to avoid duplicates. While it is not mandatory to bring a gift, it is a common tradition. Pampered Chef products can be purchased as gifts for a Wedding Shower, and their wedding registry service is available to make gift-giving easier for guests.
Mindyloohoo
Hi, I wanted to have a wedding shower party for all of my customers that will be going to weddings or showers or are planning weddings. I need some gift giving and wedding favor ideas.

I'm looking for creative ways to dress things up and for product combinations and anything else you can think of.

what a great idea. are you doing this as a an open house? something like it's wedding season!!! Come and see how PC and help you will all of your wedding needs, from Registries, showers, gifts and favors too!!!

for wedding favors, i would suggest the prep bowls as votive holders for summer could be filled with sand and a tea light or colored stones etc. same for the petite squares.

Triffle bowl could be used as center piece with either a candle or flower arrangement a GREAT take home item for thier guests.

intrested to see what others post here

That is an awesome idea! I would love to have the info too.

What is a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers?

A Wedding Shower for Gift Givers is a party thrown for the friends and family of the couple getting married. It is a way for them to celebrate and give gifts to the bride and groom before their wedding day.

How do I host a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers?

To host a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers, you can start by choosing a date and location for the party. Then, create a guest list and send out invitations. You can also plan activities, games, and food for the guests to enjoy. Lastly, make sure to have a gift table or designated area for guests to place their gifts.

What type of gifts should I bring to a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers?

You can bring a variety of gifts to a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. Other popular gifts include home decor, appliances, and gift cards. It is always a good idea to check the couple's wedding registry for ideas and to avoid duplicate gifts.

Do I have to bring a gift to a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers?

While it is not mandatory to bring a gift to a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers, it is a common tradition and a nice way to show your love and support for the couple. If you are unable to bring a gift, a heartfelt card or well wishes for the couple is also appreciated.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products for a Wedding Shower for Gift Givers. We have a wide selection of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that make great gifts for newlyweds. You can also take advantage of our special wedding registry service to make it easier for guests to purchase gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Angel's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • reneenshelcook4u