• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Wedding Shower Favors: Ideas for Personalized Gifts and Party Favors

In summary, there are many unique wedding shower favor ideas that can be personalized to make them even more special. When choosing wedding shower favors, consider the theme of the shower, the couple's interests and personalities, and any budget constraints. Personalization services are available for many products, such as adding the couple's names or wedding date. It is recommended to order wedding shower favors at least 4-6 weeks in advance, but rush orders can also be accommodated. Bulk discounts are also offered for large orders. Contact Pampered Chef for more information and to find the best deal for your budget.
Angel's Kitchen
Greetings everyone,

I am hosting my very first Wedding Shower on August 9th and I am believing God that it will be a huge success.

My question is what suggestions do you all have in reference to wedding favors? The host wanted to use some PC items as the favors. The only PC item I could think of were the mini-whisk. Any other suggestions or ideas are welcomed.

Thanks,

Angel :)

The mini spoons are cute and are a pair - just like the couple :)

Seasons Best cook book , mini seving spatula,small bamboo spoons sets, also check the outlet

Check your supply order sheet for door prize products.

Are you looking for something for each guest to take home? What about a prep bowl filled w/kisses? If looking for more inexpensive, what about a seasoning sample packet with bride info on front?

each guest should get a small bamboo spoon dipped in chocolate! Tie cellophane around it with a ribbon the color of the bride's choice with a "thank you for attending" tag

I just did a wedding shower and I gave a SB and set of mini wooden spoons. Guests LOVED it!

bsaxman said:
each guest should get a small bamboo spoon dipped in chocolate! Tie cellophane around it with a ribbon the color of the bride's choice with a "thank you for attending" tag

That's a good one.

The last one I did I used the SB with ribbons tied around it in the bride's colors. Everyone loved it.

1. Can you provide some unique wedding shower favor ideas?

Yes, there are many unique wedding shower favor ideas that can be personalized to make them even more special. Some ideas include personalized kitchen utensils, recipe cards with the couple's names and wedding date, engraved wine glasses, or custom-made candles.

2. How do I choose the right favors for the wedding shower?

When choosing wedding shower favors, consider the theme of the shower, the couple's interests and personalities, and any budget constraints. You can also get inspiration from the couple's wedding theme or colors.

3. Can you personalize the wedding shower favors?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer personalization services for many of our products. You can add the couple's names, wedding date, or a special message to make the favors more meaningful.

4. How far in advance should I order the wedding shower favors?

We recommend ordering wedding shower favors at least 4-6 weeks before the shower to ensure enough time for personalization and shipping. However, we can also accommodate rush orders if needed.

5. Can you provide bulk discounts for wedding shower favors?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of wedding shower favors. You can contact us for more information and we will work with you to find the best deal for your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies