• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Special & Wedding Shower

In summary, the current Past Host Special is the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Glass Lid, Nonstick Inner Pot, and Quick Cooker Recipe Booklet. To qualify for the special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and have at least $200 in party sales. You can use your Host Rewards towards the purchase, but it cannot exceed 50% of the retail price. If you haven't hosted a party before, you cannot purchase the special, but you can still earn Host Rewards for future purchases. The special is also available for wedding showers, as long as the bride or groom has hosted a party in the past.
pkd09
Silver Member
I did a show on Friday night and a guest is interested in having a PC Wedding Shower in February. Does the host on Friday night get the host special when the Wedding Shower takes place?

Also, the Wedding Shower would take place locally BUT the bride lives in Virginia. We are trying to come up with a way for all the gifts to be shipped to the bride's address in Virginia. Can I do this ... have actually 2 shows that day 1) the brides show having gifts sent directly to her and 2) another show in case guests want to order for themselves? The only problem I see is that guests would be paying twice for shipping. Any ideas/suggestions?

Can't you have her order on the same show and just direct ship it to her....Maybe you can ask each person to pay an extra dollar or two to go towards her direct shipping?? KWIM?? Also as far as I know the wedding show is treated just like a show so you host from Friday night would still get the host special for the month that the booking is held.

The only problem with that is the host benefits. Who will be receiving the host benefits on the shower? If those go to the bride, then the show needs to be shipped to her with the guests having their items direct shipped.

One idea was to direct ship guest orders to a central person & have them had out the orders, but then everything would be in one persons name & warranty issues could arise. I'm thinking have all of the guests pitch in towards the direct shipping rate. I just don't think that's a good idea though. :( Sorry, I couldn't help.

What is the current Past Host Special?

The current Past Host Special is the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Glass Lid, Nonstick Inner Pot, and Quick Cooker Recipe Booklet.

How can I qualify for the Past Host Special?

To qualify for the Past Host Special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and have at least $200 in party sales. The sales can be from your own party or from a party you attended as a guest.

Can I use my Host Rewards towards the Past Host Special?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards towards the purchase of the Past Host Special. However, the total amount of Host Rewards used cannot exceed 50% of the retail price of the Past Host Special.

Can I purchase the Past Host Special if I haven't hosted a party before?

No, the Past Host Special is only available to those who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. However, you can still earn Host Rewards by hosting a party and use them towards future purchases.

Is the Past Host Special available for wedding showers?

Yes, the Past Host Special is available for wedding showers. The bride or groom must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past in order to qualify for the special. If the couple has not hosted a party before, they can still earn Host Rewards by hosting a wedding shower and use them towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jennyl