• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea's for Hosting Your Own Wedding Shower Pampered Chef Style!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for suggestions on how to host their own wedding shower using Pampered Chef products. The other person shares their experience hosting a successful shower, including decoration ideas and gift suggestions. They also mention using Pampered Chef recipes and products for the food and games. The person asking for advice also asks for pictures and recipes, and expresses their interest in any other tips.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
SO here I am four months a way from getting married..... I am so excited about getting married and my business everything this year has seemed to really flow. So what do we do? Well we signed up for the PC wedding registary but here is my delimina I am a newbee so I have never done a PC wedding shower much less the bridal registary, so my question is how do I host my own Wedding shower PC style????? Any and all suggestions are welcome!!!! Thanks!!!

I just hosted my best freinds shower and it was a hit!

I decorated the tool turn about in ribbon to make it look like a cake placed it on a medium SA plate with silk flowers.I decorated the 3 tier stand with flowers and ribbon and used it to place food and candy on. I made a bridal barbie doll cake as another decoration. I used my SA rectangle and woven basket to hold red marbles and 3 candles as table decorations. Stacked the 3 stainless steel bowls together and wrapped it with ribbon. That's about all the decorations I put together.

I bought her the Bride apron and markers for everyone to sign. I gave the SBCB as party favors wrapped in the envelopes and tied red ribbon and glued red roses on top. For the gift wishlist I bought a Ficus tree and hung white lights around it then cut her wishlist out of the catalogue, pasted them to special ordered RED Heart doilies and hung them as ornaments on the tree.
I made 4 recipes= Two Rings, the Profiterole puffs and the Ceaser salad pizza minus the crust part.

Her sister helped co-host and just decorated with bridal banners, balloons, and she did regular bridal shower games with regular prizes. But you can use our door prizes as game prizes too!
Everyone had a good time and the bride got lots of stuff on her wishlist!

Hope that helps! Good luck with yours!

heat123 said:
I just hosted my best freinds shower and it was a hit!

I decorated the tool turn about in ribbon to make it look like a cake placed it on a medium SA plate with silk flowers.I decorated the 3 tier stand with flowers and ribbon and used it to place food and candy on. I made a bridal barbie doll cake as another decoration. I used my SA rectangle and woven basket to hold red marbles and 3 candles as table decorations. Stacked the 3 stainless steel bowls together and wrapped it with ribbon. That's about all the decorations I put together.

I bought her the Bride apron and markers for everyone to sign. I gave the SBCB as party favors wrapped in the envelopes and tied red ribbon and glued red roses on top. For the gift wishlist I bought a Ficus tree and hung white lights around it then cut her wishlist out of the catalogue, pasted them to special ordered RED Heart doilies and hung them as ornaments on the tree.
I made 4 recipes= Two Rings, the Profiterole puffs and the Ceaser salad pizza minus the crust part.

Her sister helped co-host and just decorated with bridal banners, balloons, and she did regular bridal shower games with regular prizes. But you can use our door prizes as game prizes too!
Everyone had a good time and the bride got lots of stuff on her wishlist!

Hope that helps! Good luck with yours!

DO u have pictures??? do u have the recipies for the ones u made on a word doc??? I don't have some of the older recipies becasue I have only been selling sence April of this year...... Any other tips would be great!!!

Thanks

Related to Idea's for Hosting Your Own Wedding Shower Pampered Chef Style!!!

What is a Pampered Chef style wedding shower?

A Pampered Chef style wedding shower is a fun and interactive way to celebrate the bride-to-be by incorporating cooking and kitchen products from the popular Pampered Chef brand. It involves hosting a cooking demonstration and allowing guests to sample and purchase products for the bride's kitchen.

How do I host my own Pampered Chef style wedding shower?

To host your own Pampered Chef style wedding shower, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to help you plan and execute the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and products, as well as guide you through the process of hosting the cooking demonstration and taking orders from guests.

What kind of products can be featured at a Pampered Chef style wedding shower?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances. These products can be used during the cooking demonstration and also make great gifts for the bride-to-be.

Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef style wedding shower?

There is no cost to host a Pampered Chef style wedding shower. The Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary materials and products, and guests will have the option to purchase items if they choose. As the host, you may receive rewards or discounts based on the sales from the event.

Can I customize the menu for the cooking demonstration at the wedding shower?

Yes, you can work with the Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for the cooking demonstration based on the bride's preferences and dietary restrictions. This will ensure that all guests can enjoy the food and also provide a personal touch to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies