• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Informal Bridal Shower After the Wedding

In summary, the bride's co-workers are hosting her first bridal shower and they are in need of suggestions. The bride has a wishlist and the guests are given the opportunity to buy her gifts, order for themselves, or do both.
lesliec
Ok, I have never done a bridal shower at all. I have one scheduled next week (just got it on the calendar- don't think I'm waiting till the last minute). The bride was married about a month ago. Her co-workers are doing it for her b/c they didn't do anything for her before the wedding.

I need suggestions. She is going to have a wishlist and they can buy her gifts, or buy for themselves. How do I organize this? I need lots of help.

Hi Leslie. That is my sister's name, so I like it! :D

I am doing my first bridal shower next week so I will share what I am doing. I am a new consultant and new to this site, but maybe the things I have picked up in my short existance will help!

1. I sent out invitations telling my guests they would be shopping AT the shower.
2. I have made two-sided cards. On one side will be the products the bride has chosen for her wish list and the price of the product. On the other is a decorative space for the gift giver to write a note.
3. I will have the cards laid out on tables in catagories ($0-20, $20-$40, and $40+).
4. I will do my small demo of recipes then inform guests that they can help pamper the bride in several ways. They can pick an item on her wishlist by choosing a card, they can order for themselves and the order will help her earn free/discounted/half-price product OR they can do both!
5. The guests will make their decisions. I plan on putting the filled out cards with the wishlist items in a gift bag so the bride can have a "open the gift" time.

I don't know if this helps you. I can share what recipes I am doing, or the game I am doing, or anything else you would like to know. Just let me know! :D

Thank you so much!!!!!
I was totally at a loss. I didn't do flyers or special invites b/c it is a bit of a last minute thing (only a week and a half of planning and I have chaos in my home right now!!!!). Now I am thinking that maybe I should at least together. I am still waiting on the bride's wishlist as I know that she just got the catalog this morning.....
Thanks for all of the ideas. I would definitely appreciate any game ideas you have. I hadn't really thought that far ahead.

I made little flower picks with pictures of items on the bride's wish list as the circle in the middle of the flower, then I was able to give her a "bouquet" of all the gifts people bought. It was kind of an elaborate way to do what alot of consultants do the cards thing but if it's next week you probably don't have time to do it (plus I did it for my best friend/sis-in-law so it was worth it to me). You can also find here in the files bridal shower order forms with separate places for the guests orders and the bride's order so you know how to deliver the orders.

Hi there! Congrats on getting your first bridal shower on the calendar! Don't worry, you've got this. Here are some suggestions for organizing the event:1. Get in touch with the bride and ask her for a wishlist. This will give you an idea of what she wants and what her guests can purchase for her. Make sure to include a range of prices so that everyone can find something within their budget.2. Create a spreadsheet or list where guests can sign up for items on the wishlist. This will help you keep track of who is buying what and avoid duplicate gifts.3. Encourage the guests to purchase items from the bride's wishlist, but also let them know that they can purchase for themselves as well. This way, even if they can't find something they want to buy for the bride, they can still participate in the gift-giving.4. Consider having a theme for the gifts, such as kitchen items or home decor. This will make it easier for guests to find something to purchase and also tie in with your Pampered Chef business.5. As the consultant, you can offer a special discount or promotion for guests who purchase items from the bride's wishlist. This will not only help boost sales, but also make the bride feel special and appreciated.I hope these suggestions help! Remember to stay organized and communicate clearly with the guests. Good luck with the bridal shower!

What is an informal bridal shower after the wedding?

An informal bridal shower after the wedding is a celebration held after the wedding ceremony and reception have taken place. It is a chance for the couple's friends and family to gather and continue the wedding festivities.

Who typically hosts an informal bridal shower after the wedding?

The informal bridal shower after the wedding is typically hosted by close friends or family members of the couple. This can include the maid of honor, bridesmaids, or even the couple's parents.

What are some ideas for an informal bridal shower after the wedding?

Some ideas for an informal bridal shower after the wedding include a backyard BBQ, a brunch or lunch gathering, a casual picnic, or a wine and cheese tasting. It can also be as simple as a small get-together at someone's home.

Should gifts be expected at an informal bridal shower after the wedding?

Gifts are not expected at an informal bridal shower after the wedding. This celebration is more about spending time with loved ones and enjoying each other's company. However, if guests do choose to bring a gift, it should be something small and thoughtful.

Can men attend an informal bridal shower after the wedding?

Yes, men can attend an informal bridal shower after the wedding. This type of celebration is not limited to just women and can be a fun way for both the bride and groom's friends to come together and celebrate the newlyweds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Tams
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies