• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Wedding Shower in P3

In summary, to submit a wedding shower in P3, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to "My Parties" to select "Submit a Party" and choose "Wedding Shower". There is a deadline of 10 days before the party date and invitations can be customized. Products usually arrive within 7-10 days, but it's recommended to submit the party 3 weeks in advance. Hosts can earn 10% of party sales in free products and half-priced items can be purchased separately through the consultant.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I am entering my first wedding shower into P3, and I never noticed before that you could enter it as a wedding shower (the choices for show type are: Catalog Show, Cooking Show, and Wedding Shower).

Is there any differences if you list the show type as a Wedding Shower? I haven't seen any so far. Does it do anything different with the recepts?

Does anyone know about this?

I don't think it does anything different with the receipts.

1. How do I submit a wedding shower in P3?

To submit a wedding shower in P3, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Parties" section. From there, click on the "Submit a Party" button and select "Wedding Shower" as the party type. Fill out all the required information and click "Submit" to complete the process.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting a wedding shower in P3?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting a wedding shower in P3. The deadline is typically 10 days before the desired party date. This allows enough time for the order to be processed and shipped to the host.

3. Can I customize the invitations for the wedding shower in P3?

Yes, you can customize the invitations for the wedding shower in P3. Once you have submitted the party, you will receive an email with a link to customize the invitations. You can add the details of the event and even upload a personalized image.

4. How long will it take for the products to arrive after submitting a wedding shower in P3?

The products typically arrive within 7-10 business days after the party has been submitted. However, delays may occur due to shipping or product availability. We recommend submitting the party at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

5. Can I earn host rewards for a wedding shower submitted in P3?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a wedding shower submitted in P3. The host will receive 10% of the total party sales in free products and can also purchase any item at half price. These rewards can be redeemed when placing a separate order through the host's consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JulieHaak