• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Have a Wedding Shower Brochure??

In summary, the Wedding Shower Brochure offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen products and tools, as well as tips and recipes for hosting a successful wedding shower. It can be ordered through a consultant or on the website, and may come with discounts and promotions. While customization is not available, personal touches can be added. Delivery time varies, with expedited shipping options available.
hump5
I have the wedding registry pamphlet, but do we have a pamphlet just for wedding showers? I can't find anything in the supply order form. I have a customer interested in a shower, and want somthing to give her....
Thanks

No we don't. I wish we would get something like that though. I did a bridal fair earlier in the year & most were interested in a shower than the registry.

we use to! it's a shame they got rid of it, considering we still do bridal shows. Maybe it something we should all write in and say we want again!:)

1. What is included in the Wedding Shower Brochure?

The Wedding Shower Brochure includes a variety of kitchen products and tools that are perfect for couples starting their new life together. It also includes tips and recipes for hosting a successful wedding shower.

2. How do I order the Wedding Shower Brochure?

You can order the Wedding Shower Brochure through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also available for download as a PDF on our website.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Wedding Shower Brochure?

At Pampered Chef, we value our customers and offer discounts and promotions throughout the year. Keep an eye out for special deals on the Wedding Shower Brochure on our website or through your consultant.

4. Can I customize the Wedding Shower Brochure for my event?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our brochures at this time. However, you can add a personal touch by including handwritten notes or recipes for the couple.

5. How soon can I expect to receive the Wedding Shower Brochure after ordering?

If you order the Wedding Shower Brochure through your consultant, you can expect to receive it within a week. If you order it on our website, it may take up to two weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact your consultant for expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride