• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Next Month - Need Help

In summary, the bride's mom wants Christie to plan the shower, but doesn't want to do too much herself.
Angel's Kitchen
Hello,

I have a Bridal Shower tentatively scheduled for 9 Aug and I have been working with the Host for the shower. I sent her a message today informing her that when she sends out the invites please make sure to inform them not to bring a gift.

She says "What if everyone doesn't want to purchase pampered chef items". I said well this is a Pampered Chef Wedding Shower/Registry....why wouldn't they?

Are there any suggestions that can be given on the wording of this request or any advice in general to help make this shower a success. I have been reading through the different threads, getting some great ideas as well. I'm just curious as to how can I draw the attention of the invited guests so all that will be on their minds is Pampered Chef, and not be too wordy in doing so.

The PC invites give you a great idea what kind of party it is. When my aunt hosted mine, she also included a little note saying that we had preselected a wish list that they could choose from so that they didn't need to spend anytime before the party shopping!

I like the idea of highlighting that a wish list of items that the bride and groom selected will be on display. Just like any other registry, if people know that they're items the couple wants, they'd be more likely to purchase from it. There's probably no tactful way of saying this, but if someone can pass along by word of mouth that the more people purchase from the wish list, the better her benefits will be to choose FREE products to stock her kitchen with. Maybe then people will get the picture.

I think that even the PC wedding shower invites don't specify clearly enough that guests "should" purchase a gift AT the shower. I like how the previous poster's aunt included a little note in the invitation too to make it extra clear.

Good luck!!!:)

I send this with the host packet to the host of the shower and to the bride. It helps them understand how it works. I also verbally stress that people should not bring gifts and remind them they are saving on the travel to the stores and the wrapping paper, etc.

Once in a while someone will bring a gift anyway but it's rare.

Attachments

• shower instructions.doc
    38 KB · Views: 352
Thank you, I will use the document you attached to help relay the message.

Hi - I have a bridal show the 27th of July and the bride and brides mom really don't know what they want. They want me to demonstrate only because she hasn't been to a pc show in a very long time and she hasn't seen the products. So does she expect me to plan everything or is that a given that she does everything and lets me know what to make. I'm really not comfortable at this point in knowing what to do next HELP!!!

Help, I really want to see the Bridal Shower Instructions, but it doesn't open for some reason. Does anyone have it than can "re-attach"?

Christie, look in the files for Shower Instructions. Beth's is the 2nd newest one if that makes sense.​

Related to Bridal Shower Next Month - Need Help

What are some popular bridal shower themes?

Some popular bridal shower themes include: tea party, wine tasting, spa day, garden party, and brunch.

What should I include on the bridal shower registry?

It is important to include a variety of items on the bridal shower registry, such as kitchen appliances, home decor, and experiences like cooking classes or travel vouchers.

How many guests should I invite to the bridal shower?

The number of guests will depend on the size of the venue and your budget. A good rule of thumb is to invite close family members, friends, and members of the bridal party.

What types of games and activities are appropriate for a bridal shower?

Some popular games and activities for a bridal shower include: bridal bingo, bridal trivia, decorating wedding dresses with toilet paper, and creating a scrapbook for the bride.

What are some creative ideas for bridal shower favors?

Some creative ideas for bridal shower favors include: personalized candles, homemade bath salts or scrubs, mini succulents, and customized cookies or chocolates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • higoobs