• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Recipies for a Crowd

Your name]In summary, for the upcoming bridal shower, the host is seeking help with a spring-themed menu that will feed 30-50 people. Suggestions include a fruit salad with seasonal fruits and a touch of honey or balsamic glaze, mini quiches or frittatas with various fillings, and a pasta salad with fun shaped pasta and fresh veggies. All of these options can be prepared ahead of time and are perfect for a busy event. As a pampered chef consultant, the speaker offers their expertise and wishes the host luck with the shower.
deniseyanes
HELP!!! I'm doing a bridal shower next weekend and need some help with fixing for a crow. There is going to be anywher from 30 to 50 people there. It is to start at 11:00 with me demoning stuff. What would be something springy and feed a crowd? All help will be greatly apperciated.
Thanks
Denise

That should say "crowd" not crow. Sorry :(

A trifle usually feeds quite a few people and you can do one with some fresh strawberries for a pop of color. It's also something you can do mostly ahead of time, then put it together in front of everyone. I would concentrate on recipes that can be done mainly ahead of time, then just microwaved at the shower, or put together in front of everyone. Also, the large Quik Stir pitcher is always good to show with a simple recipe for a crowd. Good luck, it sounds as if you should have a great show!

Thanks for that suggestion. That might work.
Thanks Again!!
Denise

Hi Denise,Congratulations on hosting a bridal shower next weekend! I'm sure it will be a lovely event. As a pampered chef consultant, I have some great ideas for a spring-themed menu that will feed a crowd.For starters, how about a beautiful and refreshing fruit salad? You can use seasonal fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi to add a pop of color and flavor. You can also add a touch of honey or a drizzle of balsamic glaze for a unique twist.Another option could be to make a big batch of mini quiches or frittatas. These can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature, making them perfect for a busy event. You can use a variety of fillings like spinach, bacon, and cheese to cater to different tastes.Lastly, you can't go wrong with a spring-inspired pasta salad. You can use fun shaped pasta like bowties or spirals and toss in fresh veggies like cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers. For added protein, you can also add some diced chicken or shrimp.I hope these ideas help you with your menu planning. Let me know if you need any further assistance or advice. Best of luck with the shower!Happy cooking,

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes that can feed a large group at a bridal shower?

Some popular recipes for a crowd at a bridal shower include mini quiches, fruit salad, veggie platters with dip, and finger sandwiches. These can all be made in large batches and are easy to serve to a group.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead recipes for a bridal shower?

Yes, there are many make-ahead recipes that are perfect for a bridal shower. Some ideas include layered dips, pasta salads, and casseroles. These can be made a day or two in advance and will save you time on the day of the shower.

3. Are there any recipes that are suitable for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian guests?

Absolutely! Some options include a build-your-own taco bar with both meat and vegetarian options, a pasta dish with a choice of meat or vegetable toppings, or a mixed green salad with a variety of toppings for guests to choose from.

4. I want to make a special dessert for the bride-to-be. Any recommendations?

A fun and delicious dessert option for a bridal shower is a mimosa bar with a variety of juices and fruit for guests to mix and match. Other ideas include a DIY ice cream sundae bar or a chocolate fondue station.

5. Can you suggest some budget-friendly recipes for a bridal shower?

There are many budget-friendly recipes that are perfect for a bridal shower. Some affordable options include crockpot meatballs, deviled eggs, and bruschetta. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to help keep costs down.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies