• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Shower Ideas for a Memorable Celebration - Join the Fun!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular baby shower gift ideas, including the Baby Sip & Spin Straw Cup, Baby Food Maker, and Baby Bottle Warmer. They also have a selection of recipes, such as Mini Spinach and Feta Quiches, Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes, and Baby Shower Punch, that are perfect for a baby shower. Their team can also assist with planning a menu and setting up a food display for the event. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and rewards for baby shower hosts, and their products make great favors for guests.
Kathytnt
I just got a voice mail from a lady with a wedding guide and she just asked me to participate in her sister's baby shower - Seems they talked about PC but forgot to call me to be there Ooops

I don't know what to do for a baby shower - Any ideas???

I seen the cutest thing on WLPC2. It was a picture of a pregnant belly cake. They used a sheet cake I thik, and cut it like a t-shirt, cut out a part for the neck and cut out to make the arms, and put a batter bowl cake as the stomach on top of it.

I offer power cooking shows for a baby shower to "Stork the freezer" with meals for after the baby is born. Everyone chips in $10-$20 for food and everyone helps assemble the meals to be frozen.

gilliandanielle said:
I offer power cooking shows for a baby shower to "Stork the freezer" with meals for after the baby is born. Everyone chips in $10-$20 for food and everyone helps assemble the meals to be frozen.

What a WONDERFUL IDEA!!! When I had baby #2, a lot of people took turns bringing us dinner, WE LOVED IT!!!!!

Gillian,
Do you have any forms/flyers you do for that??? Letters?? If you do, could you please share.

That's a WONDERFUL idea.

Lisa

Preggy Belly Cake from WLTPC GroupHere's the file I made from the other Groups listing.

Sounds easy enough.

I'm just waiting for someone I know to get pg now!! (That's close enough to do this for)

Attachments

• BABY SHOWER Cake PIC-2.doc
    162 KB · Views: 429

1. What are some popular baby shower gift ideas?

Some popular baby shower gift ideas from Pampered Chef include our Baby Sip & Spin Straw Cup, Baby Food Maker, and Baby Bottle Warmer. We also have a wide selection of kitchen gadgets and cookware that can be useful for new parents.

2. Do you have any recipes that are perfect for a baby shower?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a baby shower, such as our Mini Spinach and Feta Quiches, Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes, and Baby Shower Punch. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe app.

3. Can you help me plan a menu for a baby shower?

Absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef can assist you in choosing the perfect menu for your baby shower. We have a variety of recipes that are easy to make and sure to impress your guests. We also have tips for how to set up a beautiful and functional food display.

4. Are there any special discounts for baby shower hosts?

Yes, we offer special discounts and rewards for baby shower hosts. You can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as baby shower favors?

Yes, our products make excellent baby shower favors. You can choose from a variety of items and packaging options to fit your budget and theme. Your guests will love receiving a useful and high-quality gift from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies