• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Baby Shower Theme Ideas for Expecting Parents | Tips and Tricks

In summary, Rae suggests doing a baby shower with food chopper, quick meals, and tips for quick meals with the DCB. She also suggests a stork the freezer show.
ChefSteph06
I know we have the wedding showers, but has anyone done a baby shower? Most of my customer's are already married, & having kids. I was trying to think of a neat idea to have a party for those about to have a baby. I know you can make formula in the quick-stir. Food chopper for baby food. Tips for quick meals with the DCB. Anyone else have any clever ideas? Has anyone tried anything like this before?

Someone posted a "stork the freezer" theme that I'm going to do for my SIL in May. I think it's pure genius!

check under the files here and there are several with information about power cooking including recipes.

Have each guest bring a meal to stick in her freezer.

or do a power cooking show! Busy moms love them

ChefSteph06 said:
I know we have the wedding showers, but has anyone done a baby shower? Most of my customer's are already married, & having kids. I was trying to think of a neat idea to have a party for those about to have a baby. I know you can make formula in the quick-stir. Food chopper for baby food. Tips for quick meals with the DCB. Anyone else have any clever ideas? Has anyone tried anything like this before?

Try this
Products for Parents.doc
in the files section...HTH:cool:

Great idea. I just did a "shower" for our pastor's wife. They lost everything from their kitchen in a fire Labor Day weekend. I think it's a wonderful idea for many different occasions.BTW: She wasn't very familiar with PC. (She doesn't go to DS parties because she can't go to one without going to them all.) I delivered her stuff on Saturday. Sunday at church she thanked everyone. Our pastor started laughing. He said that she got everything out of the boxes. She spread them all over the kitchen. Then she called him in and showed him each piece and explained what it did. He said, "Rae, she did her own little show right there in the kitchen."I told her later that I still do that when I get new stuff.

raebates said:
Great idea. I just did a "shower" for our pastor's wife. They lost everything from their kitchen in a fire Labor Day weekend. I think it's a wonderful idea for many different occasions.

BTW: She wasn't very familiar with PC. (She doesn't go to DS parties because she can't go to one without going to them all.) I delivered her stuff on Saturday. Sunday at church she thanked everyone. Our pastor started laughing. He said that she got everything out of the boxes. She spread them all over the kitchen. Then she called him in and showed him each piece and explained what it did. He said, "Rae, she did her own little show right there in the kitchen."

I told her later that I still do that when I get new stuff.

What a WONDERFUL story....Bless you

Recruit her!! Tell her she is already to get started, LOL!

Good idea, but she's a pastor's wife and the church secretary. With those two FT jobs, she's not looking for another.

Here is a flyer that I make sure to get out to the guests prior to the show to help them along with their ordering. I have not gotten around to updating the new items or removing the old yet, so play around with it. :)

Attachments

• Products%20for%20-BabyShower%20Bottle%20Border[1].doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 337

What are some popular theme ideas for a baby shower?

Some popular theme ideas for a baby shower include "Little Prince/Princess," "Safari/Jungle," "Under the Sea," "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," and "Oh Baby!"

What decorations should I use for a baby shower theme?

It depends on the specific theme, but some common decorations for a baby shower theme include banners, balloons, streamers, table centerpieces, and themed tableware.

What types of food should I serve for a baby shower theme?

Again, the type of food will vary based on the chosen theme. However, some popular options for a baby shower include finger sandwiches, fruit skewers, veggie trays, themed cupcakes or cookies, and mocktails.

Are there any fun activities or games that go with a baby shower theme?

Absolutely! For example, for a "Little Prince/Princess" theme, you could have a "Name the Royal Baby" game where guests guess the name of a famous royal baby. For a "Safari/Jungle" theme, you could have a "Guess the Baby Animal" game where guests match baby animal names to their parents. There are endless possibilities!

Do you have any tips for creating a budget-friendly baby shower with a theme?

Yes, a great way to save money on a themed baby shower is to DIY decorations and favors. You can also ask friends and family to contribute by bringing a dish or helping with set up. Another tip is to shop for supplies at discount or dollar stores. And don't forget to utilize free printables and templates available online for games and decorations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies