• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Shower Gift Ideas Needed....

In summary, the co-worker is expecting their first child and the woman is thinking of gift ideas for new parents. The woman lists the items that she would give as a gift to new parents. These include the peeler/corer/slicer, the suds pump, the quik-stir pitcher, prep bowls for mixing cereal, the batter bowls, the apple wedger, the twixit clips, and the life your way brochure or dvd.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I have a co-work who will so be having her first child. And I was trying to think of some PC products that would make a good shower gift. I was thinking items for making baby food...like the food chopper, prep bowls, apple peeler/corer/slicer...

Any other ideas???

Quick-Stir Pitcher for formula and the Carafe to keep hot water for making bottles (if formula feeding). The Small Bamboo Spoons are nice to add to the top of the gift with a bow. A mini whisk is good for making one egg and whisking other things later. There are so many things that a mom can use from our line - the list is endless!

The peeler/corer/slicer is a great tool for Moms, and it will last through so much longer than baby food (although I remember wishing I could feed my kids all applesauce when I was making their baby food, since it was the easiest to make!) I recommend it highly! :)

Definitely include the Suds Pump and some baby shampoo!!! The Suds Pump makes it soooooo much easier to rinse the shampoo out of the baby's hair! It is a MUST have item!

khergatt said:
Definitely include the Suds Pump and some baby shampoo!!! The Suds Pump makes it soooooo much easier to rinse the shampoo out of the baby's hair! It is a MUST have item!

Awesome idea...I hadn't even thought of that...

The Cut n Seal is a huge hit in my house with my 2 year old.

Quik-Stir Pitcher, Food Chopper, Carafe (keeping water warm at night right in the babies room), Prep Bowls for mixing cereal in later followed by other treats.

I would also throw in the recipes for the power cooking recipes. Or offer to come make some for her as a gift so her freezer is stocked.

a tool turn about for the nursery.....full of diaper rash medicine, q-tips, wipes, etc.

Cute
itsjustCarla said:
a tool turn about for the nursery.....full of diaper rash medicine, q-tips, wipes, etc.

I love that idea and the suds pump is great too. I really need to make another updated flyer on mommy to be PC products.

I also like the Prep bowls for either baby food, or minute eggs in the microwave for the other kiddos in the house. I-slice for diaper, formula, lotion, etc... coupons, Batter bowls to hold pancake batter in the fridge or other leftovers for quick meals. Apple wedger to cut up apples to stick in those cute little mesh baby holders, so babies can suck on any piece of fruit and not choke. I love them!
Twixit clips to hold together lots of little socks for laundry day.

Debbie :chef:

And don't forget an your life your way brochure or dvd!!! You never know!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
I love that idea and the suds pump is great too. I really need to make another updated flyer on mommy to be PC products.

I also like the Prep bowls for either baby food, or minute eggs in the microwave for the other kiddos in the house. I-slice for diaper, formula, lotion, etc... coupons, Batter bowls to hold pancake batter in the fridge or other leftovers for quick meals. Apple wedger to cut up apples to stick in those cute little mesh baby holders, so babies can suck on any piece of fruit and not choke. I love them!
Twixit clips to hold together lots of little socks for laundry day.

Debbie :chef:
Ew! My sister had one for my neice and it grossed me out every time I saw her using it! Great concept but just couldn't get over it.

These ideas are VERY cute!

But I think I would feel weird giving PC as a baby shower gift. I guess that is just me though! It is great for those that feel comfortable doing it!:D

I've been thinking that new parents are the ideal recipients of PC. Someone told me when I a was pregnant with DS that if I had a choice between stocking my freezer and stocking the nursery - go with the freezer. I still think that is good advice. In the fall we had a cooking shower for a friend of mine. Unfortunately this was before I had heard of PC. But we each cooked up something for the person's freezer. This would probably work amazingly well with the power cooking format. ZK

jrstephens said:
But I think I would feel weird giving PC as a baby shower gift. I guess that is just me though! It is great for those that feel comfortable doing it!:D

That was my initial thought when I started reading! I'm pregnant and I don't think I would be offended if someone gave me a shower gift from their business - I just don't know that I could do it - I don't know why. I LOVE the suds pump idea and I'll be ordering it for my kiddos!

I love the Suds Pump idea. I will probably start using that with DS and this baby when it gets here. I use the Easy Slicer thing (sorry, my mind is blank on the name of it, but it's the one that will do strawberries, eggs, mushrooms, etc.) for my son's bananas.

My favorite gift to receive is all the lotions, shampoos, creams etc. Put those in a turn about and put a pretty bow on it and you're good to go. I might feel wierd giving all PC products, mix them together like a gift set. Prep bowls and baby spoons, suds pump and bath stuff, etc.

be sure to add a pack of twixits. I use these for the diaper creams, toothpastes, and the lotions in a tube. They work great to get everything out!

I love the idea of the lotions and things in the TTA! I would give this gift in a heartbeat! never would have thought of iton my own though...

The microfiber towel and cloth work great for bath time!
The Flexible Funnels would probably come in handy for little bottles and such.
Hot Pad/Trivet for keeping bowls in place during feedings.
Any of the measuting spoons for formula.
Mini Whipper for formula on the go

redsoxgirl said:

The Funnels are favorite bath toys at our house. Apparently, you can create the best water fountain spout with them.....:rolleyes: Mine haven't seen the kitchen in a year!:D

redsoxgirl said:

these work great for spills as we all know, but what about those up-chucks... :yuck:

The power cooking format works great for an interactive Baby-Power-Shower! Have the guests bring ingredients for one of the 5 meals and the meat. Everybody uses the tools and everybody wants them for themselves! Plus the new mom can have the host benefits so she can get the real food real fast cookbook... cookware or whatever she needs in the kitchen! I have had a lot of fun and success with this one! I am new to this website so I haven't figured out how to do my "stats". Good luck!

I am definately going to use the filled up TTA for the next baby shower that I go to. I love that idea.

I would cover the TTA with some cute scrapbook paper in a baby theme. You might even be able to match a nursery theme. The possibilities are endless! This reminds me, I will be going to a shower in the very near future. I guess I have a gift to prepare! Linda

Related to Baby Shower Gift Ideas Needed....

1. What are some useful kitchen tools that would make great baby shower gifts?

Some popular kitchen tools that make great baby shower gifts are the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mix 'N Chop®, and Small Batter Bowl. These items are perfect for making baby food and other meals for the new parents.

2. Do you have any suggestions for unique and personalized gifts?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized items such as the Small Square Stone with personalization, Personalized Ceramic Cookie Plate, and Customizable Kitchen Towel Set. These gifts add a special touch and can be used long after the baby shower.

3. What are some budget-friendly gift options?

We have a range of budget-friendly options that are both practical and thoughtful. Some examples include the Veggie Strip Maker, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and Mini Serving Spoons. These items are all under $15 and are perfect for any new parent.

4. Are there any gift sets available for purchase?

Yes, we offer various gift sets that are perfect for baby showers. Some popular options include the Baby Food Maker Set, Toddler Mealtime Set, and Ultimate Snacking Set. These sets include a variety of useful kitchen tools that any new parent will appreciate.

5. Do you have any suggestions for gifts for the new mom?

Absolutely! We have a range of products specifically designed for new moms such as the Microwave Popcorn Maker, Microwave Egg Cooker, and Quick Cooker. These items make meal prep quick and easy for busy new moms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tonzafunn