• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Ideas for a Baby Shower Brunch?

In summary, some ideas for baby shower decorations include using pastel colors, hanging paper lanterns or streamers, creating a diaper cake centerpiece, and incorporating baby-themed props like stuffed animals or baby bottles. Some popular games to play at a baby shower include baby shower bingo, the clothespin game, or guessing the baby food flavor. There are also many unique food ideas for a baby shower, such as mini fruit or veggie kabobs, baby-themed cookies or cupcakes, and a build-your-own taco bar. Thoughtful gift ideas for a baby shower include practical items like diapers, wipes, and onesies, as well as personalized gifts or contributions to a larger item from the registry. For those on a budget, options include DIY decorations
apriljc
I need your help and ideas too. I am having a Baby Shower for my sister on March 24 at 10:30am. She already had her baby about a month ago, unexpected, so everyone will want to ga ga over him. I am going to make it a bruch shower but am unsure what all to make. I also have some of the SA peices and want to incorporate those too but unsure how. Ideas would be great. Thanks

Put "baby shower" in the files search. There are some cute ideas and flyers/ideas out there.

I saw the ziploc omelet show pop up on here a few days ago, so that could be an easy demo. Just show your tools by chopping/slicing all the omelet ingredients, then display them in SA pieces and prep bowls. Everyone gets to make their own ziploc bag (one egg and their toppings) and puts their name on it. You put them all in boiling water for 13 minutes and pull them out. Empty the bag onto an outdoor entertaining plate and enjoy!

I admit, I got these off of Chef Success last year...but I'll repost for you!

edited to add the attachments! oops!!

Attachments

• BabyShowerideas.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 388
  • productsforparents.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 276
If you are serving buffet style, use our Tool Turnabout to hold the napkins and utensils rolled into them. Tie each bundle with Blue yard or ribbon. Put a BLUE candle in the center but DO NOT light it! If you have our new Silicone Flower mold, it could be used for individual gelatin molds, on bed of boston lettuce, or for muffins. There are also Fritatta recipes for our Stoneware bar pan, that could be cut into squares or strips.

1. What are some ideas for baby shower decorations?

Some ideas for baby shower decorations include using pastel colors, hanging paper lanterns or streamers, creating a diaper cake centerpiece, and incorporating baby-themed props like stuffed animals or baby bottles.

2. What are some fun games to play at a baby shower?

Some popular games to play at a baby shower include baby shower bingo, the clothespin game, or guessing the baby food flavor. You can also create a baby shower trivia game or have guests decorate onesies for the baby.

3. Are there any unique food ideas for a baby shower?

Yes, there are many unique food ideas for a baby shower. Some options include mini fruit or veggie kabobs, baby-themed cookies or cupcakes, and a build-your-own taco bar. You can also incorporate baby shower themes, such as a "Baby-Q" with barbecue food or a tea party with finger sandwiches and tea.

4. What are some thoughtful gift ideas for a baby shower?

Some thoughtful gift ideas for a baby shower include practical items like diapers, wipes, and onesies. You can also consider giving a personalized gift, such as a monogrammed blanket or a baby book. If the parents have a registry, you can choose a gift from there or contribute to a larger item, such as a stroller or car seat.

5. Are there any budget-friendly options for a baby shower?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for a baby shower. You can opt for DIY decorations and games, choose affordable food options, or have a potluck-style shower where guests bring a dish to share. You can also consider hosting the shower at someone's home instead of renting a venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT