• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Baby Shower Wording for Friend's Special Day

In summary, a friend is throwing a baby shower for someone and needs help with the wording for the invitations. They want to include the soon-to-be big brother, Luke, and the baby's name will be Cole. After brainstorming, they decide on a cute and creative invitation that mentions Luke and the anticipation for baby Cole's arrival. The conversation ends with a suggestion to use a website for more invitation ideas.
jrstephens
One of my best friends is giving me a baby shower. I always do her invitations for anything she does. So, I am helping her with the wording but we are stumped on what to say.

It's at 6:00. She wants to include Luke in the wording. It's a miscellaneous shower since someone esle is doing a diaper shower. The baby's name will be Cole.

Any of you creative minds got any suggestions?

jrstephens said:
One of my best friends is giving me a baby shower. I always do her invitations for anything she does. So, I am helping her with the wording but we are stumped on what to say.

It's at 6:00. She wants to include Luke in the wording. It's a miscellaneous shower since someone esle is doing a diaper shower. The baby's name will be Cole.

Any of you creative minds got any suggestions?

I'm confused!?!

Luke is her son. I will think for you Jennifer!

Oh, ok. Sorry, just trying to be creative, but I was confused/

What about something like...

Come join us as we shower Luke's mommy with gifts for Cole!

Baby Cole will soon be here...
We'd like you to come and be near.

So much to do, Mommy needs a hand,
Big Brother Luke, will be our little man!

Changings, feedings, burpings,
One will agree...

Mommy and Daddy will need someone,
Big Brother Luke will get it done!

Come celebrate Jennifer's Baby Shower with us,
But please don't make a big fuss...

We look forward to seeing you on _______ at ______.

HTH or gets the brain going, play with it. Let us know what you use.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Oh, ok. Sorry, just trying to be creative, but I was confused/

I get confused all the time when I try to be creative, HA!

Thanks for clarifying Vanessa.

I just emailed that to her - so creative and cute!

sure, I didnt mean to be blunt, but I guess thats how it came off. Sorry bout that!! :(

Google "Baby Shower Invitations" you will get all kinds of stuff that you can borrow!

This is what my friend decided to go with:

The room is ready.
the time is near.
Luke can hardly wait
until baby Cole gets here!
Join us for a baby shower
in honor of
Jennifer Stephens

cute! great job!

I have used http://www.verseit.com many times for all kinds of invitations!

1. What are some creative ways to include the baby's name in the shower invitation?

One idea is to incorporate the baby's name into a catchy phrase or pun, such as "Join us to shower Baby [Name] with love!" Another option is to use the baby's name in a cute design or graphic on the invitation.

2. Is it appropriate to include registry information on the shower invitation?

While some people may view this as a breach of etiquette, it has become more common to include registry information on baby shower invitations. However, it is best to keep it brief and discreet, such as including a small note at the bottom with a link to the registry website.

3. How can I word the invitation to request specific gifts or a certain theme?

Rather than outright asking for specific gifts, you can use phrases like "Gifts of all kinds are appreciated, but if you're feeling extra generous, [Mom-to-be's] nursery theme is [theme]." This allows guests to still have some freedom in their gift choice while giving them an idea of what the mom-to-be would like.

4. Can I include a poem or quote on the invitation?

Absolutely! Including a short poem or quote can add a personal and heartfelt touch to the invitation. Just make sure it fits with the overall tone and theme of the shower.

5. What if I don't know the baby's gender yet?

If the baby's gender is still a surprise, you can use neutral colors and phrases on the invitation, such as "Join us in celebrating Baby Smith's arrival!" You can also wait until after the shower to send out thank you cards with the baby's name and gender revealed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies