• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Create a Budget-Friendly Centerpiece for My Baby Shower?

In summary, the conversation is about filling a TTA for a baby shower and finding affordable items to use. The participants suggest using smaller and cheaper items from grocery stores or dollar stores, rolling diapers to use as filler, and personalizing the TTA with decorations. They also discuss decorating a trifle bowl for the shower and using a baby towel or other baby items to take up space and hold the smaller items. They caution against using stickers with strong adhesive and suggest using Goo Gone to remove any residue.
cactus_flower
Help! Bought TTA and tried to fill for baby shower, but getting too expensive. The flowers in center and bow are okay, but the lotions, creams, etc. I bought were too big for the sections. The smaller items (thermometer, etc. are quite expensive. Any ideas?

Also, attempted to decorate Trifle Bowl--so far I got really cute glittery stickers to put around the outside of bowl ( It's a Girl, baby bottles, little feet, carriages, etc.); thought I would fill the bowl with cotton balls as the white background will really show off the stickers, but don't know where to go from there.

I was planning to give the filled TTA as her gift (her mom is a friend of mine), but I really don't want to end up spending a lot of money filling it, and probably with items that she will get at her shower anyway.

Forgot to mention that this is a combination baby shower/pampered chef show. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Cactus Flower

Just decorate the TTA for the purpose of filling it up at the shower. Find a nice white thick lace roll (the kind for gifts), then find a thin ribbon in pink or blue put it around the middle of that and make a bow. Cut a pink or blue rectangle out of card stock then a slightly smaller white rectangle and put the baby's name with stickers or nice writing and add some stickers around it. Put the white on top of the colored and adhere to the center of the lace and ribbon. It will look really cute. All you need to do is buy something for the center (maybe a large pink or blue comb or something heavier) so you can tie balloons to that.

I do something similar for bridal showers or to recognize my consultants who qualify in their first 30 days, it's great because you can personalize it to say anything.

Most grocery stores or Babies R us near us have a travel section. The items are smaller and cheaper that way. Or you could get one of the travel bath sets that have a lotion, wash, wash cloth, all in one package. Also try the dollar store :)

I have seen someone roll diapers and put them in some of the sections as "filler"
That will cut your costs.
Also, maybe think inexpensive rattles and a bottle for the top :)
Cute idea, take a pic to show us!!!

Addie4TLC said:
Just decorate the TTA for the purpose of filling it up at the shower. Find a nice white thick lace roll (the kind for gifts), then find a thin ribbon in pink or blue put it around the middle of that and make a bow. Cut a pink or blue rectangle out of card stock then a slightly smaller white rectangle and put the baby's name with stickers or nice writing and add some stickers around it. Put the white on top of the colored and adhere to the center of the lace and ribbon. It will look really cute. All you need to do is buy something for the center (maybe a large pink or blue comb or something heavier) so you can tie balloons to that.

I do something similar for bridal showers or to recognize my consultants who qualify in their first 30 days, it's great because you can personalize it to say anything.

I love this idea!! What a great replacement for the wishing well.

As far as the trifle bowl, put the stand inside it to use as a platform for a cute pink teddy bear or baby doll. Use pink and white tissue paper on the inside to fluff it up a bit. Use the lace around the top edge. Be careful with the stickers, as the adhesive may leave a residue when you peel it off.

Have fun with it.

laurichef said:
I love this idea!! What a great replacement for the wishing well.

As far as the trifle bowl, put the stand inside it to use as a platform for a cute pink teddy bear or baby doll. Use pink and white tissue paper on the inside to fluff it up a bit. Use the lace around the top edge. Be careful with the stickers, as the adhesive may leave a residue when you peel it off.
Have fun with it.

Goo Gone works great for this.

Thanks for all your great ideas!!

What about a Baby Towel or Baby washclothes even burp cloth or a recieving blanket. You could put it around the inside edge to take up some space and put all the little items in the middle.

What is a "Centerpiece Baby Shower"?

A "Centerpiece Baby Shower" is a themed baby shower where the main focus is on creating beautiful centerpieces for the event. These centerpieces can be anything from diaper cakes, floral arrangements, or themed decorations that tie into the overall baby shower theme.

Do I have to make my own centerpieces for a "Centerpiece Baby Shower"?

No, you do not have to make your own centerpieces. Pampered Chef offers a variety of pre-made centerpiece options that are perfect for a "Centerpiece Baby Shower". We also have customizable options available to fit your specific theme and budget.

What are some popular "Centerpiece Baby Shower" themes?

Some popular themes for a "Centerpiece Baby Shower" include "jungle safari", "princess", "nautical", "woodland", and "storybook". However, the possibilities are endless and you can choose any theme that is meaningful to the parents-to-be.

Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my "Centerpiece Baby Shower"?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are perfect for creating unique and creative centerpieces for a "Centerpiece Baby Shower". You can use our kitchen tools, cookware, or serving pieces to create beautiful and functional centerpieces that can also be used by the parents-to-be after the shower.

How far in advance should I order my "Centerpiece Baby Shower" centerpieces?

We recommend ordering your centerpieces at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and enough time for customization, if needed. However, we also offer rush options for last-minute orders. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg