• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Host a Bridal Shower Without the Bride?

In summary, the bride will live in Colorado, but her family and friends will be in Ohio for the shower. The shower will be held Friday night, and the host will be in Ohio to take orders.
pkd09
Silver Member
I received a call last night from an individual who wants to host a bridal shower but the bride won't be in attendance. The bride lives in Colorado and family/friends live here in Ohio. Planning a Friday night ****tail type event. My brain is in high gear so this is what I was thinking: Bride in Colorado as host (show #1), that way all her gifts are sent to her. Host in Ohio (show #2) in case guests want to purchase items for themselves. I need to work on details due to double shipping. I searched through this website and found lots of ideas for Wish List Display board,etc...great ideas from many of you. Also thought about guests signing an apron or SB cookbook to send to bride. I really think this will be fun...any other ideas?

instead of a SB for everyon to sign, if you have the budget to do so, give an All the Best ckbk and let everyone sign that one. I did this with my first 2 bridal shows and both of my brides loved it and they tell me all the time that that cookbook is the one they use the most.

just an idea...

i took 2 catalogs and cut the pictures out and have them laminated on wedding bell diecuts. I have the bride register for what items she wants and I pick out the pictures of those items and hang them on the clothesline. on the bottom, i have them write in who purchased that item for the bride and i'm able to keep up with the orders with no duplicates.

Maybe print OOF in one color for the bride's items and then they can use a regular OF for their own products. That way you can keep them seperate.

I did one of these, and we video taped it for the bride, her sister in law threw the show and her husband (the bride's brother) dressed up like the bride and we filmed it. It was a hoot. We had a lot of fun.

Here is the order form I use!

Attachments

• bridal showe oof[1].doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 301

1. Can I still have a bridal shower without a bride?

Yes, absolutely! Bridal showers are a fun way to celebrate the upcoming marriage and can be held even if the bride is unable to attend.

2. What should I do if the bride is not able to attend the shower?

If the bride is unable to attend, you can still have a traditional bridal shower with games, food, and gifts. Alternatively, you could plan a more relaxed and casual gathering with the bride's closest friends and family.

3. Who should be invited to a bridal shower without a bride?

It is up to the host to decide who to invite, but typically the bride's closest friends and family members are invited. You may also want to include the groom's family and friends as well.

4. What type of gifts should I bring to a bridal shower without a bride?

Gifts for a bridal shower without a bride can vary, but typically they are focused on the home and kitchen, such as cookware, bakeware, or kitchen tools. You could also consider gifting items for the couple's new home, such as home decor or a gift card to a home goods store.

5. Can I still play games at a bridal shower without a bride?

Yes, games are a fun way to keep guests entertained at a bridal shower without a bride. You can choose from traditional bridal shower games or opt for more relaxed and casual games that everyone can enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein