• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Baby Shower Games Sure to Entertain!

In summary, the conversation was about different unique baby shower games that the participants have played or heard of. Some of the games mentioned were "Water Breaking", "Find the Safety Pins", "Baby Draw", and "The Clothespin Game". The participants also shared some tips and ideas for making the games more fun and creative. They also talked about hosting a baby shower for someone who is not present and incorporating different languages and cultures into the games.
DebbieSAChef
Hey everyone I had to share these great unique baby shower games! They were so much fun at the shower I threw for a good friend who is due in May at my home Saturday!!
I hate the same old stuff. I have to try new stuff all the time. I am the party Queen so everyone expects some good games. I know some games I love and even though they are oldies, they are still goodies!!

Water breaking!
Who's water will break first. Take an ice cube tray, drop a naked baby party favor in each well, fill up with water and freeze. The day of the party drop a cube in everyone's party punch and whoever's water breaks first and has their baby born wins!!

Find the Saftey pins
This is the oldie but goodie I love because it's so HARD!! Take a big bowl and fill it with a box of rice. Now throw in some small safety pins and blindfold your victim, I mean player, and have them search frantically in one minute for as many safety pins as they can find. It's hilarious to see lots of safety pins in their hands as they sift through the rice and then just dump them back in the bowl because they didn't feel them!

Baby DrawI had a large dry erase board, different colored markers and the ladies broken up in sets of two! One person is the artist the other has to guess what that person is drawing. I hand the artist a list of about 12 baby related items, some easy and some harder to draw while their partner tries to guess in 3 minutes. It was hilarious to see some great artists doing a fantastic job and the guesser not able to figure it out!! The desperation on their faces was funny! Example of items - double stroller, bib, rattle, bottle, baby powder, wipie warmer, crib, etc...

I have used this baby draw game as a PC game for my veteran host and customers. Those who buy all the time and know the catalog inside out. I give them a list of PC items to draw and their partner has to guess what they are drawing. It was funny to see the artist try to draw the easy accent decorator, cheese grater, and the egg slicer!! Those are hard!

If you need game ideas let me know. I can usually make them up according to your theme or I can look at some I already have to share with you. Games are fun and a necessity at my shows! I can't do a show without them. I also do all the games for the kids at children's church on Wednesday night. It's fun!!
Lately I have been reading them a bible story and then doing hangman with my dry erase board based on the words in the story. It really gets them to listen and to participate.

Debbie :D

A baby shower staple at every shower I have been to is the clothespin game. The hostess designates a word/words like baby, cute or the baby's name and if you say them the person who catches you gets your clip. The person with the most pins at the end of the time gets a prize. It is so hard to look at all the new tiny baby clothes and not say cute- so I lose mine really quickly!

I forgotI forgot that I did necklaces with ribbon and a baby shower favor like a baby block or a pacifier we looped through the ribbon. Everyone got one and they couldn't say "baby" or cross their legs.
It was so funny that my preggo buddy was opening her gifts and asked the guest with the most necklaces to "Can you please read this card, while I open the gift!"
IT was so sneaky. The front of the card read "To baby Haney!" The guest just froze and my preggo buddy Priscilla got those necklaces. It was so cool!

When my sister was expecting her first, she lived out of state and was moving overseas (military family). We had her shower without her! We told everyone to bring unwrapped gifts, which we displayed so everyone could see what Becky got. One of the games we played was "guess the baby item." We used a German/English dictionary to get the names of baby items. We read the German, and people had to write down what they thought it was in English (they were moving to Germany). We videotaped the shower and sent the tape with the gifts.

Wow
chefann said:
When my sister was expecting her first, she lived out of state and was moving overseas (military family). We had her shower without her! We told everyone to bring unwrapped gifts, which we displayed so everyone could see what Becky got. One of the games we played was "guess the baby item." We used a German/English dictionary to get the names of baby items. We read the German, and people had to write down what they thought it was in English (they were moving to Germany). We videotaped the shower and sent the tape with the gifts.

WOW, what a great gift idea. A tape of a shower just for her from friends and family. How cool and creative!! I love that game, that will give me a good idea for a PC and children's church game.

1. What are some unique baby shower games?

Some unique baby shower games include "Baby Name Scramble," "Guess the Baby Food," "Diaper Fashion Show," "Baby Photo Match," and "Baby Item Memory Game."

2. How do I play "Baby Name Scramble"?

In this game, guests have to unscramble popular baby names within a certain time limit. The person who unscrambles the most names correctly wins a prize. You can find free printable game sheets online or create your own with a mix of easy and challenging names.

3. What supplies do I need for "Guess the Baby Food"?

You will need several jars of different baby food flavors, blank labels, and markers. Remove the original labels from the jars and replace them with blank ones. Have guests taste the baby food and write down what they think the flavor is. The person with the most correct guesses wins.

4. How do I organize a "Diaper Fashion Show"?

For this game, ask guests to bring a pack of diapers of any size. Have them create unique and creative diaper designs on a baby doll using the diapers. The mom-to-be can judge the designs and choose a winner. The diapers can then be gifted to the mom-to-be for future use.

5. What is the "Baby Item Memory Game"?

In this game, place several baby items on a tray and give guests a few minutes to memorize them. Then, cover the tray and have guests write down as many items as they can remember. The person with the most correct items wins. This game can also be played with pictures of baby items instead of physical items on a tray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
raebates