• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items for a Baby Shower??

then put on top of another slice of bread or dough. This is a great list and has a lot of products that you may want to consider for a new mom. Thanks for sharing!
pattidailey
Ok guys, I need some help! My step-sister who lives approx 5 hrs away is due in 3 weeks. She has already had 3 baby showers that I know of (crazy I know but it's #1 for them so everyone is going overboard) and there is another 2 that are going to be given for her. I can not attend becasue of the distance but I wanted to know if anyone had any ideas for any PC items I could get her that may be useful for a new first time mom? I figured with that many showers it would be ok to step out of the box and do something a little differnt. I have seen the Power Cooking done for the Showers but nothing is really mentioned about what products work good for the mom's. Any ideas? Thanks Guys!

There are a lot of other great threads on here about this topic if you do a search.

Off the top of my head I would suggest:
Quik Stir Pitcher if she's bottle feeding
Prep Bowls for storing formula, mixing cearel when the baby gets older

You could also send the Power Cooking recipes, these would be great for any new mom. She can prepare food now for the first few weeks so she doesn't have to worry after the baby comes.

Thanks. I did do a search but all I could come up with was Shower ideas and a shower cake. I was looking more for ideas about products that would be helpful to her. Everyone here has so many amazing ideas and tips so I thought I would pick a few brains. Thanks for the ideas! :) :)

I have a whole email I sent out with all kinds of products that are great for new moms. Let me find it and I will post it.

Hey I have the greatest flyer for you...It has product and ideas for each in the nursery or in the home directed for the baby.... Let me know if this is what you wanted...:)

Attachments

• Products for -BabyShower Bottle Border.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 374
while I was finding this someone else also posted it first hope it helps...

additionalso

Adjustable Scoop - for measuring formula

Apple Wedger - Helps to create bite-sized, seedless portions to help keep the doctor away.

Bamboo Tong - Works great to remove nipples and bottles from boiling water.

Cheese Grater - For the picky eater, grate veggies into their meatloaf or muffins. They will never know its there

Easy Opener - excellent took to help with stubborn baby food jars

Egg Slicer - Quick and easy way to slice bananas and strawberries

Kitchen Spritzer - Load with weak bleach solution for quick cleaning and sanitizing the diaper table, surfaces

Smmoth Edge Can Opener - to protect the little fingers form sharp edges.

Adjustable Scoop: for measuring formula

Batter Bowl, Quick Stir Pitcher, Mini Whipper: for mixing formula

Pocket Thermometer: check the temperature in bottles or in baby's bath water

Skinny Scraper: perfect for getting every last drop out of baby food jars!

Twixit! Clips: great for closing breast milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin!

Baker's Roller: highly recommended for labor pain massage or baby massage later!

Tool Turn About: organize baby's diaper changing and bath supplies! Add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby's room!

Flour/Sugar Shaker: for cornstarch instead of baby powder

Suds Pump: for a quick hand wash between diaper changes, washing little ones faces, fun in the bath as baby gets older!

Clock/Timer: set to time nursing on each breast, to help you wake up for nighttime feedings, for Time Outs for older children, for sharing toys... switch when the beeper goes off, or use for a potty training reminder.

It's Good For You: cookbook helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family,

Let's Eat! Cookbook :30 kid-tested recipes, unique, stand-up easel design perfect for little chefs!

Food Chopper, Deluxe Cheese Grater, and Garlic Press: make your own baby food from table food! Pasta, cooked carrots, etc. YOU control how fine you want it for your baby. Later, you can hide healthy food by chopping or grating it finely so no one will even know it's there in the muffins or meatloaf!

Pizza Cutter: quickly cut young children's food into bite-size pieces, then eat yours while it's still warm. Great for pancakes, French toast, waffles, spaghetti, fruit, anything at all!

Cut 'N Seal: make pocket sandwiches and remove the crust at the same time (freeze those crusts for stuffing, breakfast casseroles, feeding the ducks, etc.) Make full circle sandwiches with 2 slices of bread or dough ... Make semi-circles by putting filling on one slice of bread, fold diagonally, cut away the crust and seal!

My Safe Cutter: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes.

Crinkle Cutter: make wavy bread with no crust and fancy veggies and fruits that add fun to snack and mealtime. For preschoolers, cut apples into fries and serve a healthy dip of peanut butter.

Mini Muffin Pan & Mini Tart Shaper: kids love treats that are their size and easy to hold. Make little jello servings, muffins and cupcakes for them in our pan!

Creative Cutters Set: make lunchtime fun while learning about shapes. Cut cheeses, fruits, even veggies and sandwich bites to add the eye appeal for fussy eaters!

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer: preschoolers love to help use this one, watching the peel come off and seeing the apple slinky that's made. Get perfect finger food portions of apples... rings or slices - when you cut down to separate the spiral or slinky. Use with our Nylon Masher to make your own fresh applesauce !

Apple Wedger: Helps to create bite-sized, seedless portions to help keep the doctor away.

Bamboo Tongs: Works great to remove toast from the toaster or nipples/bottles from boiling water

Easy Opener: an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars

Egg Slicer - Quick and easy way to slice bananas and strawberries!

Kitchen Spritzer - When loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails!
(Buy two, one for the kitchen, and one for the bleach!)

Smooth Edge Can Opener - to protect the little fingers from sharp edges!

As the mom of a very active toddler - one item that I think is sooooo valuable is the microfiber towel - in multiples!

I am constantly using them to wipe up spills, dvd's, cd's, fingerprints off from the stove, refrigerator, windows, entertainment center......I use them to mop the floor, to wipe the counter, the stove, and the microwave.....LOVE them!:love: :love:

I know there are lots of lists, and I see it's listed, but I LOVE Suds Pump for Johnson's Baby Bath soap!!!!I have a 4 mo old, and for all the reasons suds are good for dishes and hands it is great for bath time. I don't leave soap residue on her head or skin, which she is very sensitive to. In short, it's great!!

OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!! :) Can I just say how much I LOVE being involved with such an amazing group of gals! You all rock! This is exactly what I was looking for and had never seen. Thank you all so much for sharing all of your wonderful creative ideas with me. I would be so lost without this site and all of you! THANK YOU :D

Lots of super ideas already posted! I just wanted to add that when your toddler is still needing smaller wedges of apples you can still use the wedger. Push down on the apple without going all of the way through. Then, pull it back up and out of the apple and squeeze the apple "back together" again. Then, rotate it slightly and push back through to cut the original wedges into half! This works soooooooo great!

Also...for sending apples to school, wedge down but not through and push the apple back together again. Secure with a rubber band and put into a ziploc bag. It won't brown since the air won't get to the slices!!

something fun that i just did for a baby shower- decorated a tta with the theme for the baby's room and filled it with things like baby wash,lotion for mom and baby,petroleum jelly etc. you could even add some of our tools in there that the mom could use. everyone loved it.

KateD said:
I know there are lots of lists, and I see it's listed, but I LOVE Suds Pump for Johnson's Baby Bath soap!!!!

I have a 4 mo old, and for all the reasons suds are good for dishes and hands it is great for bath time. I don't leave soap residue on her head or skin, which she is very sensitive to. In short, it's great!!

Would it work for Shampoo for me? I have the worst problem getting shampoo out of my hair! Maybe I should try it

One more idea for baby showers: Ugh. I'm having problems seeing it. Seems like I saw a little purse-sized knife -- like a box knife. Good for cutting open plastic packaging, etc.

What are some popular Pampered Chef items for a baby shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef items for a baby shower include the Baby Bottle and Booties Mold, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, and the Rectangular Baker Set. These items are perfect for making adorable and tasty treats for the shower.

Can Pampered Chef items be customized for a baby shower theme?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of items that can be customized for a baby shower theme. For example, the Personalized Mini Spatulas can be engraved with the baby's name or initials, and the Bamboo Spoon Set can be tied with a ribbon in the theme colors.

Are Pampered Chef items safe for use around babies and children?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items are made with high-quality materials that are safe for use around babies and children. Our products are rigorously tested for safety and meet all industry standards.

Do Pampered Chef items come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can Pampered Chef items be used for both cooking and serving at a baby shower?

Yes, many Pampered Chef items are designed for both cooking and serving. For example, the Woven Rectangular Tray is perfect for baking and serving appetizers, and the Chillzanne Rectangle Server can be used for both cooking and keeping food cool on a hot day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies