• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Ideas for Baby Shower - Showcasing PC and Recipe | Welcome!

In summary, there are many easy and delicious dessert ideas for a shower. Some options include a fruit platter, mini fruit tarts, trifle, chocolate fountain, dessert charcuterie board, individual dessert shooters, flourless chocolate cake, gluten-free cookies or cupcakes, and a fruit salad with honey and lime dressing. For large crowds, a sheet cake or a batch of cookies or brownies with ice cream are great options.
KensAngel
Does anyone have a "wow" dessert that I can make for approx. 40 people. It's my friend's baby shower and I would love to pick something that showcases PC and a recipe? Any idea Welcome! :chef:

I have been making the Caramel tartlets in the Seasons best. Quick and easy, everyone falls all over them and thinks that they are so difficult! These have become my go to for gatherings. Sadly with a new baby this year they replaced my apple pies and no one noticed Just make a double batch

thanks, haven't tried them yet.

thanks so much, you two! i knew i could count on you!! that will be an easy transport, too!!

1. Can you suggest some easy dessert ideas for a shower?

Yes, there are plenty of easy dessert ideas that are perfect for a shower. One idea is to make a fruit platter with a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. Another idea is to make mini fruit tarts using pre-made tart shells and filling them with your favorite fruit and whipped cream.

2. I want to make a dessert that's both delicious and visually appealing. Any suggestions?

Absolutely! One great idea is to make a trifle using layers of cake, pudding, and fruit. You can also top it off with some whipped cream and garnish with fresh berries for a beautiful and tasty dessert. Another idea is to make a chocolate fountain and serve it with a selection of fruits and treats for dipping.

3. I'm looking for some non-traditional dessert ideas for a shower. Can you help?

Sure! One unique idea is to make a dessert charcuterie board with a variety of sweets such as cookies, brownies, and candies. Another idea is to make individual dessert shooters with layers of cake, pudding, and toppings like chocolate chips or nuts.

4. I want to make a dessert that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Any suggestions for a gluten-free dessert?

There are many delicious gluten-free dessert options for a shower. One idea is to make a flourless chocolate cake using almond flour. You can also make gluten-free cookies or cupcakes using gluten-free flour blends. Another idea is to serve a fruit salad with a honey and lime dressing for a light and refreshing dessert.

5. I have a large crowd coming to the shower. What's a dessert idea that can feed a lot of people?

A sheet cake is a great option for feeding a large crowd. You can decorate it with frosting and toppings to match the shower theme. Another idea is to make a big batch of cookies or brownies and serve them with ice cream for a delicious and easy dessert that can feed a crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies