• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bridal Shower Food Ideas for 65 People | May 2nd Event

In summary, easy and elegant appetizers for a bridal shower include Caprese skewers, mini quiches, cucumber sandwiches, and shrimp cocktail. Popular dishes for a bridal shower luncheon include chicken salad croissants, fruit salad, pasta salad, and mini tea sandwiches. Creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower include a dessert bar, DIY sundae station, or chocolate fondue. To accommodate dietary restrictions, have a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options and label dishes with allergens. Fun and interactive food ideas for a bridal shower include a build-your-own taco bar, make-your-own pizza station, or DIY mimosa bar. A cooking demonstration or cake decorating activity can also be enjoyable for guests.
tkraus
I'll be doing my first bridal shower on May 2nd. The mother of the bride is the planner of the shower, as it won't just be a Pampered Chef shower. She wants me to demo a dessert recipe- and have enough for 65 people to taste it! There will already be a cake and brownies there. Any ideas? Thanks!

trifle? that's what i'm doing for a bridal shower this weekend. you could get a second trifle bowl from your upline or something and have one made ahead of time?

Good idea... thanks!

What are some easy and elegant appetizers for a bridal shower?

Some easy and elegant appetizers for a bridal shower could include Caprese skewers with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil leaves, mini quiches, cucumber sandwiches, and shrimp cocktail.

What are some popular dishes for a bridal shower luncheon?

Some popular dishes for a bridal shower luncheon could include chicken salad croissants, fruit salad, pasta salad, and mini tea sandwiches.

What are some creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower?

Some creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower could include a dessert bar with a variety of mini desserts like cupcakes, macarons, and mini cheesecakes, a DIY sundae station with various toppings, or a chocolate fondue with fruits and cookies for dipping.

How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for a bridal shower?

To accommodate dietary restrictions for a bridal shower, consider having a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options available. You can also ask guests for their dietary preferences beforehand and plan the menu accordingly. Don't forget to label the dishes with any potential allergens.

What are some fun and interactive food ideas for a bridal shower?

Some fun and interactive food ideas for a bridal shower could include a build-your-own taco bar, a make-your-own pizza station, or a DIY mimosa bar with different juices and fruits for guests to mix and match. You can also have a cooking demonstration or a cake decorating activity for guests to participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • BeckyC5830