• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Food Should I Prepare for a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

In summary, the expert recommends offering food from the Pampered Chef Clubhouse Chicken Squares, trifle, cake, and wine.
KimberleePowell
I am having my first Pampered Chef Bridal shower this month. I am wondering what kinds of food to offer the host to choose from. Also, should I prepare these foods before the shower? Should I have the host owe me for the ingreidents. Would it be better if I just bring a couple of things and have the host supply the rest of the food? Do you demo much at the bridal showers? I was thinking of having a bunch of the items set up on a table that the bride has on her wish list... if I do that then I won't be able to demo them as much. Any suggestions?

Just closing an $850 Shower.....here is what I did:
I demoed the Clubhouse Chicken Squares (Host had a choice of those or TEx-Mex Melts), and also had a trifle that we just finished off at the show.
I brought a TTA filled with the tools the bride had on her wish list, and used products on her wish list for the demo....she wore her Brides Apron (signed by everyone as they came in) and assisted me with the demo. As we used the products I would mention that this was on Laura's list - and give her some tips on ways she could use it (as she used it for the demo)
I don't play games at shows - and the bride requested no games (whew!) so we went around the room and had everyone tell how they knew Laura (it was a mix of family and friends), and give one great cooking tip for Laura. The best tip won a gift (and Laura received one too) Then we also had everyone tell their worst kitchen disaster story (hilarious) and the best (worst?) received a gift (along with Laura)....I also did the regular guest slip drawing (and then Laura also received that gift)The Host (her aunt) also did a fruit tray and a veggie tray, and had cupcakes
and then wine, punch, and coffee. It was alot of fun - everyone was laughing and had a good time!

My best friend hosted a bridal show for me. (That's what got me started). The consultant did everything like a normal show. She purchased the bridal invitations and the bridal apron and markers for me . She had me pick items and put them on my wish list and she gave a copy to all the quest. If she demonstrated something that I had on my wish list, she would say "And this is an item that Sarah has selected for her wish list". She reminded all the quest that they could also purchase items for themselves and if they received the quest special, they could also give it to me (It was a towel set). She let me pick what I wanted her to prepare and my friend bought the ingredients since she was the host. When we closed the show, my friend and I split the host benefits. I wouldn't take all the benefits since she did a lot of work putting it on for me.
I selected the savory sandwich ring. She made 2 and prepared the bread for 1 ahead of time. While the bread for the 2nd one was in the oven, she finished the 1st one. My friend made the bridal cake for me so she didn't have to. It was very enjoyable and I received a lot of products.

Last edited:
Oh - also, to keep things easy - I used OOF's, and gave 2 to each person - a yellow one and a white one (stapled together)- the yellow was for the Brides order, and the white was for their own....I just combined them into one order when they checked out, and printed up official receipts to go with their purchase. That way, there was no confusion as to what was the brides and what was their personal order. I had the show shipped to me, and I separated it all.

The ideas posted above are good, but I'd also ask the host what her expectations are and how much she thinks the guests will eat. She should be prepared to provide all the food anyway, since that's what she'd do if it were a "normal" shower.

Thank you for all of the tips. I am just wanting to make sure that I have all of my bases covered when I go over the details of the shower. Any other suggestions about food?

YES! The tuzedo chocolate covered strawberries, Anything quiches, The Tomato basil square is yummy!,Pecan Tassies...those are all from all the best cookbook...
from Delightful desserts: Nutty Crescent pastries are yummy, lemon tartlets...
anything else you may find...just think Tea party food...and you'll hit it on the notch!

LOVE the two color OOF idea!

I need ideas for recipes for a bride that is a vegetarian. Cool Veggie Pizza is out as we have done that a lot locally. Thanks!

Profiterole puffs!! So cute, bite-sized, and vegetarian friendly, as it uses non-dairy whipped topping! Ooh but it uses real butter....HMM...just don't tell her!

I usually do Shrimp Wonton Cups and they go over really well. With our new season you could do the Shriimp Ceviche Cups - sorta the same thing with a new twist! My host has always provided the rest of the food.

There you are Cindy! I was just saying I haven't seen you around in awhile!;)

Hey Kristi - Im Wave 2 also!!!!!!
Not enough time in the day anymore - Im here - just my crazy busy life!!!!

What does OOF stand for?

1. What type of food should I serve at a bridal shower?

When it comes to food at a bridal shower, it's best to stick with light and easy-to-eat options. Finger foods, such as mini sandwiches, fruit skewers, and bite-sized desserts, are always a hit. You can also include some heartier options like a salad or quiche for a more substantial option. Make sure to consider any dietary restrictions of the guests when planning the menu.

2. How much food should I plan for a bridal shower?

As a general rule of thumb, plan for about 8-10 bites per person. This can vary depending on the length of the shower and the time of day it is being held. It's always better to have a little extra food than not enough, so consider making some extra portions or having a few backup options just in case.

3. Can I make the food for the bridal shower or should I cater it?

It ultimately depends on your budget and how much time you have to prepare. If you have a smaller budget and enjoy cooking, making the food yourself can be a great option. If you have a larger budget and want to save time and stress, catering can be a convenient choice. Consider your options and choose what works best for you.

4. Should I have a theme for the food at the bridal shower?

Having a theme for the food can add a fun and cohesive element to the bridal shower. However, it is not necessary. If you do decide to have a theme, choose something that the bride loves or that reflects her personality. For example, if the bride loves brunch, have a brunch-themed menu with items like mini quiches and mimosa cocktails.

5. How can I accommodate for different dietary restrictions?

When planning the menu, make sure to consider any dietary restrictions of the guests. You can include a mix of options, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free, to accommodate for different needs. It's also a good idea to label each dish with its ingredients so guests can easily identify which options are suitable for them. If you are unsure of any dietary restrictions, it's always a good idea to ask guests in advance to ensure everyone has something to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956