• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay I Have a My Very First Bridal Shower on May 18Th. Not Alot of

In summary, the consultant provides a summary of the conversation. She discusses her first PC Bridal shower on Sunday and how she is planning it. She provides a list of tips for the shower and provides an overview of the event. She also provides a list of things attendees should bring. Finally, she provides a preview of what the bride will experience during the shower.
abrahamlaur
Okay I Have A My Very First Bridal Shower On May 18th. Not Alot Of People Are Going To Be There (tops 10), I Really Have No Idea What I Need To Do. What Do I, The Consultant, Do During The Bridal Shower? Is It Just Like A Regular Cooking Show Where I Introduce Etc Tell My Story, Play Games Do The Demo And Then Let Them Order? Does Anyone Have An Out Line I Can Steal? :) Please!

Laurie, I'm giving my first PC Bridal shower on Sunday...kind of not put together yet...so I'm kind of freaking out. I'm making a couple of desserts, and I don't know if I'm going to do a full blown show yet...you have plenty of time to figure out how you want to do it...I'll let you know how mine goes on Sunday...what to do, what not to do, etc! Good luck! I hope you get lots of great advice!

Anyone have any suggestions? I have to get with the host this week to discuss how things are going to go and I have no idea.

I always ask the host if she wants me to do anything other than the standard demo. Today's wanted a game or two so I did the following:

Game 1: Have everyone think about the product in their kitchen they most want to get rid of. Have them write down the reason (not the name of the product). Fold the paper in half. Now write down the name of their significant other. If they don't have one, have them write "unattached." Collect them all. Draw out one at a time. Ask, "Okay who belongs to (name of significant other)? Oh, no! He's (reason written on the inside)." The bride chooses the funniest, and she receives a prize.

2. Put several items on a tray. (Use the Round Woven Selections, of course.) Have the bride walk around so everyone gets a good look at the tray, then have her go into another room. Now ask a series of questions about the bride: Is she wearing earrings? What shape is her engagement stone? Is she wearing flats or heels? And so on. Have the questions ready before the shower. I asked nine questions. Everyone is paying so much attention to the tray they don't look at the bride. It catches them all off guard!

Other than that, I have a pretty wedding gift bag to collect the recipes. (The PC shower invitation has a recipe card attached.) I have everyone sign the PC apron with fabric pens in the wedding colors. I put up a display board with the bride's wish list items on separate sticky notes.

I think that's about it.

I am having my first one in June, but I have attend a couple. I am going to have an apron for people to sign and I am also sending out PC invitation so the guests can bring a recipe for the bride.
I am also going to have the bride cook with me.
I have also done a board with all the items on the bride's wish list so people can take them off the board and purchase it for the bride.

1. What are some popular bridal shower gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

Some popular bridal shower gift ideas from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, serving platters and bowls, and cookbooks.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

You can host a Pampered Chef bridal shower by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, who will help you plan and organize the event. You can also host a virtual bridal shower through Pampered Chef's online party platform.

3. Are there any special discounts for bridal shower guests?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a host rewards program where the host can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. Guests can also take advantage of monthly specials and promotions.

4. Can I customize the menu for the bridal shower?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for the bridal shower based on the preferences and dietary restrictions of the bride-to-be and her guests.

5. How far in advance should I plan to have a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

It is recommended to plan for a Pampered Chef bridal shower at least 6-8 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for invitations to be sent out and for the consultant to prepare for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • thehaleykitchen