• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do to make my first show a success?

In summary, the author is nervous about her first show and has had a busy day. She is demoing a pizza and bringing truffles to garnish it. She has five guests and is expecting six, but is already booked for two more shows. She plans to use language that assumes everyone wants a show and to be prepared to help with objections and obstacles. She is expecting to have a fun show and is prepared for any problems that may occur.
IAmChefJ
I'm so nervous! My first show is tonight, and I've had a crazy day already. I'd hoped to watch the training DVD one more time, but I don't think I"m going to be able to. Just going on a wing and a prayer!

It's a small show - expecting 6 people - from a good friend, and I'll know several of the guests. I'm just planning to be up front that this is my first show and they're my guinea pigs.

I am demoing the 3 cheese garden pizza (using pre-shredded cheese!) and bringing the chocolate truffle things that we will garnish on site showing the food chopper (nuts) and decorator bottles (icing).

Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck... you'll do great! Remind them it's your first show and then you can relax!

I agree with Twinkie...it's your first show- just relax and have fun and make jokes about yourself. If you are too uptight about making a mistake others won't have a good time.

I don't condone this type of action, but maybe a glass of wine would help with the nerves?

B - R - E - A - T - H - E . . . . . . I - N - H - A - L - E . . . . . . E -X - H - A - L - E

There's one guarantee ~ you WILL survive! :D

You only have your 1st party . . . ONCE!

Tell them it's your 1st show ~

Ask for help from the guests ~

Ask them how THEY USE the products ~

Get them up there with you ~ let THEM make the recipe!

DON'T FORGET TO ASK FOR BOOKINGS!!!

You'll be great ~ Congratulations on your "step off" party! Make sure you come back to this thread and let us know how it went!

Well I'm glad it's over! But it went fine. I wasn't fabulous by any stretch of the imagination... but I survived.

5 guests... 2 outside orders... but get this... FOUR Bookings! 2 for June, 2 for July. Woo hoo!

Great jobs - bookings are the key to the business so consider that 1st show a WONDERFUL SUCCESS!

AWESOME job ! ! ! That's incredible . . . FOUR bookings! You've got NOTHING to worry about ~ you definitely know how to get the bookings!

Oh my gosh, if I get one booking on my first show, I'll be elated. Congrats!

My secret is to use language that assumes everyone wants a show. I say "When you have your cooking show, Cindy will the first to place an order because she'll get to take advantage of our host booking benefit"

I make my shows real. Sometimes I forget ingredients. What host said, "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does that. You make a show so much fun." "I'm the pampered chef not the perfect chef." my favorite phrase. I ask everyone about booking and always mention that a cooking show may not be everyone's thing, but getting free product is, so if you would like free product I'd be glad to give you some catalogs that you can share with friends as a catalog show.

I'm prepared to help with objections/obstacles. Small kitchen, not many friends, etc. These can be turned around in their favor, especially with summer coming up, outside shows help with space issues. I have been booking 3-4 a show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef First Show?

Hosting a First Show with Pampered Chef is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

How do I prepare for my First Show?

To prepare for your First Show, set a date and invite your friends and family. You will also receive a host packet from your Pampered Chef consultant with helpful tips and information on how to make your First Show a success.

What can I expect at my First Show?

At your First Show, your Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate and prepare delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products. You and your guests will have the opportunity to taste the food and ask any questions you may have.

How do I earn free and discounted products at my First Show?

As a First Show host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales and number of bookings from your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with more information on the host rewards program.

What if I am not satisfied with my First Show experience?

We strive to provide the best experience for our hosts and their guests. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your First Show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will work with you to address any concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newgeorgiagirl
  • pamperedmomofthree
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedmomofthree
  • sherri lynn