• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my first show exceed expectations?

In summary, a "First Show - Done!" event is a celebration of a consultant's first successful Pampered Chef party. It is also a way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and provide support for future parties. At the event, the consultant shares their experience and receives recognition from fellow consultants and leaders. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests and is highly recommended for new consultants. These events occur monthly or quarterly and are a great opportunity to network and receive training and tips for growing a successful Pampered Chef business.
kristine2011
Just finished my first show! The kick-off party was a great success- slightly chaotic at times ;) but everyone said they had a blast! Plus-- $600 show! Here's to keeping the momentum going! ;)

:)

Woo hoo!
Can't sleep, but by now you are probably in bed and getting rest from the fun chaos.
Let us know what your favorite parts were!

That's fantastic!!

Congratulations!

Best part was how everyone loves the products so much they practically sell themselves! Some of my guests were better sales people than I was! They were telling other guests: "I've had X product for so many years! It's great! You have to have it!" ;) Made my job easy!

What is the purpose of a "First Show - Done!" event?

The purpose of a "First Show - Done!" event is to celebrate and recognize the success of a consultant's first Pampered Chef party. It is also a way to introduce the consultant to the Pampered Chef community and provide support and encouragement for future parties.

What happens at a "First Show - Done!" event?

At a "First Show - Done!" event, the consultant will typically share their experience and success with their first party, receive recognition from fellow consultants and leaders, and be welcomed into the Pampered Chef community. There may also be training and tips provided to help the consultant continue their success in future parties.

Who can attend a "First Show - Done!" event?

A "First Show - Done!" event is typically open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is a great opportunity for consultants to network and support each other in their business.

Do I have to attend a "First Show - Done!" event if I am a new consultant?

While attending a "First Show - Done!" event is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new consultants. It is a great way to get connected to the Pampered Chef community and receive support and tips to help grow your business.

How often do "First Show - Done!" events occur?

The frequency of "First Show - Done!" events may vary, but they often occur monthly or quarterly. Check with your Pampered Chef leader or events calendar for upcoming dates and locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • vminaudo