• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on a Neighborhood No Orders Expected Show

In summary, the local director suggested that a "No Orders Expected" show might be a good idea in order to get bookings.
vminaudo
Gold Member
Before I through the towel in on my PC business, I would like to approach my neighbors. Someone suggested that I invite them to a "No Orders Expected" show. Has anyone had success with a "No Orders Expected" Show? I realize PC products sell themselves. Or, should I say it's an neighborhood Catalog Show?

Has the going door to door approach worked for anyone? I feel if I leave a mini catalog on their door it will get trashed.

I'd like to hear the good bad and ugly regarding approaching the neighbors.

Thanks and regards, Vickie

This is what a local director brought up in our cluster meeting last night. Maybe it will help you.

Fun Idea: No Buying Show
The key to this event is getting the word out – you are not selling anything, you are giving things away! The purpose of this event is to get bookings.
To get people to come: create an event on FB, invite friends/customers. Have THEM invite THEIR friends. Once you have a guest list on FB, post that everyone who invites THEIR friends gets a free cookbook (Season's Best). Post the event on FB pages in your area. Invite new people you meet. Call all your hosts – and ask them to invite their friends. Hand out flyers at your shows and vendor events.
When they arrive at your house: Hand a catalog to each person. Have them look through ti and write down $100-$200 worth of products that they want to get for free. THEN do the booking slide and explain that you can get an average of $100-200 in free products (the products on THEIR WISH LIST) for FREE by hosting. Point to products on display (products you plan to give away)
Give Away: Use products that you have on hand – duplicates, etc. Have some higher priced items for HOSTS ONLY and others that are for random giveaways for everyone. If they want to book a show, put their name on the gift they want, before someone else picked it. (You bring the gift to their show – they do not take it that night.) You can save one big item that can be drawn for when you have 5 dated bookings the night of your giveaway show. If they book their show within a short timespan (say 2 weeks) they get to be in an extra drawing, etc (Brandis had them play plinko) for an extra prize.

Thanks. For my first show, I invited all my friends on Facebook. I even mailed invitations to my accountants family and a couple of my neighbors and only one friend came with my team leader. I don't have any products to give out. I will purchase a few Seasons Bests as give away items.

If you don't have extra products, you could cut out some pictures of some products and have them choose from those. Then you add it to their host order. (You add it at the end...host picks everything she's getting w/ host rewards, pays, then you add the product and pay the balance as a consultant gift.)

Thanks. That sounds great. I was thinking of pounding the pavement in my neighborhood that way the neighbors know that their is a reliable PC in the area and having a neighborhood show, where I could show them my favorite PC items. My version of Oprah's favorite things. Of course I would have items for tasting, but I would have items for them to try and see how easy and useful PC products are. Have you ever done that?

Amanda,Are you part of Amy's cluster? I am.

vminaudo said:
Amanda,

Are you part of Amy's cluster? I am.

Is Amy your director or just someone in the cluster? My director's name is Stephanie.

Laurie Adams from Nesconset, NY is my director and Nancy Daly is my team leader.

1. What is a "No Orders Expected Show"?

A "No Orders Expected Show" is a type of Pampered Chef party where the main focus is not on taking orders, but rather on gathering feedback from guests about our products and services. This type of show is a great way for us to hear directly from our customers and make improvements based on their suggestions.

2. How do I host a "No Orders Expected Show"?

To host a "No Orders Expected Show", simply invite your friends, family, and neighbors to your home or a designated location. During the show, our Pampered Chef consultant will present a variety of products for you and your guests to try out. We will also have forms for guests to provide feedback on their experience.

3. What kind of feedback are you looking for at a "No Orders Expected Show"?

We value all types of feedback at a "No Orders Expected Show". This can include comments on the products, the presentation, the ordering process, and any suggestions for improvement. We want to hear what our customers love and what they think could be better.

4. Will I still have the opportunity to make purchases at a "No Orders Expected Show"?

Although the main focus of a "No Orders Expected Show" is on gathering feedback, there will still be an opportunity for guests to make purchases if they wish. Our Pampered Chef consultant will have catalogs and order forms available for anyone who would like to place an order.

5. What happens to the feedback collected at a "No Orders Expected Show"?

All feedback collected at a "No Orders Expected Show" is carefully reviewed by our team at Pampered Chef. We take all suggestions and comments into consideration when making improvements to our products and services. We greatly appreciate the time and effort our customers put into providing feedback at these shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • breannat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies