• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my first show exceed expectations?

In summary, the average cost of a Pampered Chef party is typically between $200-$500, depending on the menu and number of guests. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. A Pampered Chef show usually lasts 2-3 hours, with a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for purchase. You can choose to purchase products at the party or place an order later, with the assistance of our consultants.
Bexs50
This is only my second post on here but I had to share my excitement over my first show! My mom was my host and she had over $300 in outside orders and 16 people showed up at the party. She sold $800 total and I got two bookings. I am so excited. I was SOOO nervous before the party but once I started talking I wasn't nervous at all! I think I'm going to love this job! Just wanted to share my enthusiam!:D

Becky

Congratulations Becky. Now if she could only get a few more outside orders and get your first show to 1K. And you are on your way to more free stuff courtesy of TPC!!!

Way to go Becky. Your first showed turned out really well. Good luck with your future shows. You can earn all three SS's(WooHoo)

Great Job! Keep up the excitment and good luck!

Hurray!!! I'm so happy for your. What a way to start.

Great start may all your shows continue to be just as great.

Congrats! Hope all your shows do that well!!

That's great Becky! Wish you lots of success in your business!

Fantastic!! Congrats :)

I'm sure your mom's excited too :)

WOO HOO!! Way to go! Thank the host profusely and honor her at your next few shows; a great host is a jewel, particularly when you're getting started.

What is the average cost of a Pampered Chef party?

The average cost of a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the menu and number of guests, but typically ranges from $200-$500.

Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more rewards you can receive!

How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts 2-3 hours, depending on the menu and number of guests. Our consultants will work with you to create a timeline that fits your schedule.

What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also expect to see recipe demonstrations and tips for using our products.

Do I have to purchase products at the party or can I order later?

You can choose to purchase products at the party or place an order later. Our consultants will provide you with a catalog and ordering information so you can shop at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristine2011
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ellietheresa