• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show in 2+ Years...

In summary, the author is nervous about her upcoming cooking show. She practiced, rehearsed, and had a pep talk from her husband before the show. She did well in the show, and has bookings for three more shows.
angmillar
And I am sooo NERVOUS!!

I took a 2 year break from the biz, and I am now starting again here in Hawaii. It's show number 162, but I am definitely shaking like a rookie! Tonight, I packed my bag, rehearsed my show, practiced the recipe, and had a pep talk from hubby.

Does anyone know if doing a cooking show is like riding a bike?? Meaning that once you do it quite a bit, you won't forget how to do it again?? ;)

practice. Do a dry run, and use notecards. You won't forget--some of the verbiage won't flow as you want, but it will come. Go For BOOKINGS! You'll do great! God bless, take care!

It's good that you're nervous. If you were cocky, that would come across in the show, and turn people off. Just have fun, and allow the group to have fun, and you'll be fine.

I don't think Angie could pull off "cocky" if she were trying to on Halloween. She's so totally laid back, nice & polite! Oh, and that sweet little Tennessee accent tops it off & wins her more brownie points with everyone she meets!!! :D

I'm sure you did fine Angie! How did it go??? Did you feel better after you got going or were you still nervous all the way through the show?

Sheila, you're so nice!! Thank you all for helping to build my confidence. :)I still have a few hours before the show, and I am going to practice again. I have a show on Sunday night, too. I think doing two back to back shows will help me get my groove back. :)

Welll..... the show went fine! I need to focus more on the actual selling of products. I was too focused on the recipe, bookings, and recruiting tonight. Sales are a bit low $252 at the moment, but 4 people are going to give the host their orders before Wednesday (hopefully). I did book 3 shows (1 in July and 2 August). Two people took flyers home about the PC opportunity. :)I have another show tomorrow night... Same recipe, different group of folks. :)

I'm so happy it went well, and look at all those bookings! that means future sales!!!!

Marghi

That's a great start Angie! The bookings will help you more in the long run that the sales. But hopefully, the host will take more outside orders to boost her sales before you guys close. :D

once you put on your Apron you will be a natural . It's like reiding a bike you wont forget . And even if you do that is wahat is so great no big deal no one will fire you
Just have Fun and enjoy yourself !!!

Kudos for jumpng back in. Sounds like your 1st show back went super well! The bookings are a strong indicator that you rocked it! Yay! How did Sunday go?

Congrats!

It is like riding a bike, I came back after 12 years and LOVE IT! Congratulations on getting back in the game. You obviously did a great show with 3 people booking. Good Luck!

Awwww.... thanks everyone. You all are so right... the second show, I was totally in my game. I was a bit uncomfortable at first, but once I got going, it was good. And FUN. I didn't push the bookings enough on Sunday, but I'll get the balance going again soon. HOWEVER, Sunday's show results so far...
A little over $1000 in sales!!!
1 August dated booking!!
1 customer interested in having a look at the opportunity!!So, yay! I have 2 July shows now and 3 August. There are also 3 folks that marked *maybe* for hosting, but didn't turn in an order that night, so I didn't get to speak to them individually. :)

BUT, I will be on the phone to those *maybes* in a day or two. I am totally NOT afraid of the phone this time. God has totally changed my outlook this time, and I'm totally ready to take it on!

Final tally... I'm so excited... :)Saturday show closed at $537.95. I have one dated July booking, 2 August bookings, and I have one yet to book. (An outside order form marked she wanted to host an August cooking show.) Sunday show closed at $1167.90. I have one dated August booking, and one maybe September booking. Thank you, God!! :)

angmillar said:
Final tally... I'm so excited... :)

Saturday show closed at $537.95. ....

Sunday show closed at $1167.90. \

Thank you, God!! :)

...Restarting my PC business after 2 year break!!

1700+ in two days!!
restarting ?--girl, looks like you are BACK!!!!!

congratulations11

BlueMoon said:
1700+ in two days!!
restarting ?--girl, looks like you are BACK!!!!!

congratulations11

Awwww... thanks!! I had GREAT hosts. They knew I'm getting started again, and new here in HI. They did a GREAT job for me. :)

1. What can I expect from the first cooking show in 2+ years?

Our first cooking show in 2+ years will feature all of our newest and most popular products, as well as delicious recipes and cooking tips from our expert consultants. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase these products at a discounted price during the show.

2. Will there be any special promotions or deals during the cooking show?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive deals and promotions during the cooking show. Be sure to tune in and take advantage of these limited-time offers!

3. How can I attend the cooking show?

The cooking show will be broadcasted live on our website and social media pages. Simply log on during the scheduled time to watch and participate in the show.

4. Can I ask questions or interact with the host during the cooking show?

Absolutely! Our host will be available to answer any questions you may have during the cooking show. You can also interact with other viewers through the chat feature.

5. What if I can't attend the cooking show during the scheduled time?

If you are unable to attend the cooking show during the scheduled time, don't worry! The recording will be available on our website and social media pages after the live broadcast. You can watch it at your convenience and still take advantage of any promotions or deals offered during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies