• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Book My First Cooking Show?!

In summary, Chef Becky booked her first cooking show and she is nervous but excited. She has 2 cattys going and the show will be great.
mommylove_07
I booked my 1st cooking show last night. She already knew the date she wanted to have it and everything. She wants her packet already and is very excited. I am a little nervous but it will be fine. I have 2 catty's already going.

That's great! It always helps to have an excited host - especially for your first show.

Way to go!! You'll be even more excited after you have a fantastic show!! Congrats!

Congratulations! Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Great!Let me know if I can help with anything!!!
Do you know what you will be demoing?

Way to go! Keep us updated!!

I don't know what I am demoing. It is a Sunday afternoon at 4. Any ideas? She said that I could just pick something. I don't whether to do just dessert since it is too early for supper? I don't know.

Trifles are good(you can borrow my bowl if you need to) or what about the fruit pizza or the taffy apple pizza? Or even the Clubhouse chicken squares(I made these for Sams show). I am like you something light but you want to show off the products!

Clubhouse chicken squares are awesome, and they show off just about everything in the kit! They're also good for getting guests thinking in new ways about typical flavors - which is good for bookings.

The clubhouse chicken sounds good. And a Trifle or maybe the taffy apple pizza. I have the bowl, I got for my 1/2 off item at my show.

You can premake the crust and just assemble the rest at the show. Let me know how it goes!

just my 2 cents - for what it is worth........

If I were doing the clubhouse chicken squares, I wouldn't do the Taffy Apple Pizza - they are very similar in the products they show (stoneware for both)

I would do a trifle (EVERY time I demo that bowl, I sell at least 2) or a skillet cake - and show another product line.

Like I said - for what it's worth!....:rolleyes:

Thanks ChefBecky

ChefBeckyD said:
just my 2 cents - for what it is worth........

If I were doing the clubhouse chicken squares, I wouldn't do the Taffy Apple Pizza - they are very similar in the products they show (stoneware for both)

I would do a trifle (EVERY time I demo that bowl, I sell at least 2) or a skillet cake - and show another product line.

Like I said - for what it's worth!....:rolleyes:

Skillet Cake is a very good idea. I love the Turtle skillet cake. Very easy and very tastey!!!

A show I helped unpack last week had a Stainless Mixing Bowl in it that no one ordered nor was it on the packing slips. I am going to call to get them to pick it up. If me or the host was dishonest, that is a $50 product.

1. What do I need to do to prepare for my first cooking show?

To prepare for your first cooking show, you'll want to make sure you have all the necessary Pampered Chef products and ingredients for the recipes you plan to make. It's also important to invite guests and promote your show to ensure a good turnout. You may also want to practice the recipes beforehand to feel confident during the show.

2. How long does a typical cooking show last?

A typical cooking show lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes you plan to make and the size of your audience. It's important to keep the show moving and engage your guests to keep their interest throughout the duration.

3. What kind of support will I receive from Pampered Chef for my first cooking show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for first-time hosts. You'll have access to a personal consultant who can help you plan and promote your show, as well as tips and tools on our website and social media channels. Additionally, your consultant may offer incentives or promotions to help make your show a success.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my cooking show?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the recipes for your cooking show. You can choose from a wide selection of Pampered Chef recipes, or you can create your own using our products. Your consultant can also help you with any modifications or substitutions you may need to make for dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as connect with friends and family over delicious food. You also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and potentially even earn income by becoming a consultant yourself. Plus, it's just a fun and unique experience to have in the comfort of your own home!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies