• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show Success: Nerves, Recruits, and Sales!

In summary, Ms. Twana's first show went well and she learned a lot from it. She forgot to mention a few things, but she will remember to do so in her customer care calls the next day.
dessertMama
YESSS... I finally had my first cooking show last night. I was nervous the whole day yesterday and at the beginning of my show. But, with my recruiters help, thank you Kari, I was able to calm down but I still did forget the name of some of the items. I need to practice more at home. 3 guests showed up with their spouses and enjoyed the show. No recruit but 1 possible booking; a fundraiser, $320 in sales and she have 3 people who will place an order sometime this week. My host and I were both happy that now she's able to purchase the knife she wanted for half-price.

way to go! Just make sure you follow up with great thank you notes. :)

Thank you Theresa.

I have thank you notes but not sure if i send them a thank you note now or wait till we close the show and with the note i will write what wonderful item my host decided to get as her free item and this way i'll encourage them to lean on possible maybe ill book a show instead of just no. What do you think?

Thank you.

I would do a morning after call to thank them in person for coming and make sure they had all there questions anwsered and then I would handwrite a thank you note after the show closes with what the Host got.

Congratulations! It gets easier. Though, I'll be honest; I still sometimes forget the correct names for things. 8-/

Dessert, I had my first show (Grand Opening) on Saturday and my first outside my house show tonight. My stomach started hurting at about 1:30 this afternoon, and the show was at 6:30.

Ms Twana, How did your show go?

Since we made some triple-citrus mojito with a little rum my host offered for me to have a drink, to loosen up but I said no. I don't know if there's anything in the policy if we're allowed to drink or not but i don't think its proper for me to drink while working.
I'll have my grand opening in November 7 between 4-7. I'm planning not to have any demo but will have some appetizer for the guests. Will set up the table where they can play with the items that we have.

Thank you for all the inputs

dessertMama said:
Ms Twana, How did your show go?

Since we made some triple-citrus mojito with a little rum my host offered for me to have a drink, to loosen up but I said no. I don't know if there's anything in the policy if we're allowed to drink or not but i don't think its proper for me to drink while working.
I'll have my grand opening in November 7 between 4-7. I'm planning not to have any demo but will have some appetizer for the guests. Will set up the table where they can play with the items that we have.

It actually went pretty well. There were only 5 there (including the host) and they were all so sweet, so the nervousness went away quickly. They said that they wouldn't have known that was just my second show. LOL. I forgot to mention things, AGAIN. I have to finish my script and I'll play the Queen of Shoppers Game to help me remember to talk about things. LOL.

ms_twana said:
It actually went pretty well. There were only 5 there (including the host) and they were all so sweet, so the nervousness went away quickly. They said that they wouldn't have known that was just my second show. LOL. I forgot to mention things, AGAIN. I have to finish my script and I'll play the Queen of Shoppers Game to help me remember to talk about things. LOL.

I find that it's actually okay to forget a few things. Then you aren't lying when you do your customer care calls the next day and say "There are a few things I forgot to mention last night that I thought you might like to know."

1. What is a "First Cooking Show"?

A "First Cooking Show" is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates how to use our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to create delicious meals and treats. It's a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques, as well as try out our products for yourself.

2. How do I host a "First Cooking Show"?

To host a "First Cooking Show", simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and schedule a date and time for the event. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and products for the show, and you can invite friends and family to join in on the fun.

3. Is there a cost to host a "First Cooking Show"?

No, there is no cost to host a "First Cooking Show". Our consultants provide the materials and products for the event, and there is no obligation to purchase anything. It's a great opportunity to have a fun and educational gathering with friends and loved ones.

4. Can I earn rewards by hosting a "First Cooking Show"?

Yes, as a host of a "First Cooking Show", you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at the event. Our consultants can provide more information on the specific rewards program for hosting a show.

5. How long does a "First Cooking Show" typically last?

A "First Cooking Show" usually lasts around 2 hours, but the time may vary depending on the number of attendees and the recipes being demonstrated. Our consultants strive to make the event informative, engaging, and fun for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • ccmahaffey