• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!

In summary, "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and provide tips and techniques for successful cooking. To attend, you can register on their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. During the event, you can expect to learn about their products, participate in live demonstrations, and interact with other attendees. The event is free for all attendees, but there may be optional add-ons or special offers available for purchase. Attending this event can also prepare you to host your own Pampered Chef Cooking Show with the provided materials and support.
Foodie
I had my first cooking show today and will close with over $650 in commissionable sales plus a booking for another show! I am so excited! And feel so much better having a show under my belt. I was able to really see how people react to certain products and what I can work on in the near future. Loving PC!

Congratulations! this is great! and the booking is excellent, too!

Very nice!! It's really interesting to see what different people react to.... you just never know. I sold 3 cookie cutter sets at a show a few weeks ago and that's one product I wouldn't peresonally give a second look to.... because cutting cookies just isnt my thing! But it takes all kinds of different products for all kinds of different people.

Great job Foodie! That first show under your belt, with success, makes you strive for more. With bookings from every show, you will keep your business growing. You will find that when you share the products you are most comfortable and enjoy the most, you will sell these. I sell several mix and chops at every show. I find a way to cross sell or show while the food is cooking, the items I want to showcase that might not have been used for a recipe.

Congrats on such a great start! Our biz really is fab and fun! Wishing you continued success!

Thanks everyone! I was very pleasantly surprised with how well it turned out and am hoping to improve as time goes on :)

What is "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!"?

"Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and provide tips and techniques for successful cooking using our tools and ingredients.

How can I attend "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!"?

You can attend "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!" by registering for the event on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the virtual event.

What can I expect from "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!"?

During the event, you can expect to learn about our products and how to use them effectively, as well as tips and tricks for successful cooking. There will also be live demonstrations, interactive activities, and opportunities to ask questions and connect with other attendees.

Is there a cost to attend "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!"?

No, "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!" is a free event for all attendees. However, there may be optional add-ons or special offers available for purchase during the event.

Can I host my own Pampered Chef Cooking Show after attending "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!"?

Absolutely! In fact, "Exciting Success: My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show!" is designed to help you prepare and be confident in hosting your own cooking show. We will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grins88
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies