• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success: $805.53 in Sales, 6 Bookings, and Proud Husband!

In summary, a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" is a special promotion for first-time hosts of a Pampered Chef party. To qualify, you must be a first-time host with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and a booked party date within 30 days. As a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" host, you will receive an additional $25 in free product credits and the opportunity to purchase a discounted host-exclusive product. This promotion can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions, but the additional $25 in free product credits is only available for your first show. You can sign up for a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" through your consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef customer
tbailey
I'm just beside myself!! Had my first show this past Thursday and closed it last night with $805.53 in sales and 6 SHOW BOOKINGS with 2 possible new consultants! YAAAAY!!! I'm so excited and better yet my husband just keeps telling me all the time how proud he is...not that I need reconfirmation from him everyday but IT FEELS AWESOME!!! :) Just thought I'd share my excitement :sing:

Amazing!!! You should definitely be proud!!

That is wonderful.* Congrats.

Excellent news! I bet you had fun, too!

What a wonderful first show! Congratulations, and keep up the good work--it is nice your husband is so supportive!

What a great start to your new business!

:D:DYAAAY!!! Just got ANOTHER show booked! That's 7 from my first show...I'm not going to "count my chickens before they hatch" but this sure is a nice way to start off!! OH LORDY I'm just on cloud 9!!!:D:D

P.S. Thank you all so much for your kind words and support!!

What a way to start off with a bang!! You are doing awesome!! What an inspiration to us all, keep up the great work!!

What is a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show"?

A "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" is a special promotion for first-time hosts of a Pampered Chef party. It offers extra rewards and perks for hosting your first show.

How do I qualify for a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show"?

To qualify for a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show," you must be a first-time host and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at your party. You must also have your party date booked within 30 days of signing up.

What rewards do I receive for my "Whoo Hoo 1st Show"?

As a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" host, you will receive an additional $25 in free product credits on top of the regular host rewards. You will also have the opportunity to purchase a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price.

Can I combine the "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" with other Pampered Chef promotions as long as they are not exclusive to first-time hosts. However, the additional $25 in free product credits is only available for your first show.

How do I sign up for a "Whoo Hoo 1st Show"?

If you are a first-time host and meet the qualifications, your consultant can sign you up for the "Whoo Hoo 1st Show" when you schedule your party. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service to enroll in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JillianAnthony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies