• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Make $1,288 in Sales at My First Show?!

In summary, to host your first show with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit their website to find one. Hosting a show allows you to share products and earn rewards. You can invite guests through various methods and expect a fun and interactive cooking demonstration at your first show. You can also customize your show to fit your preferences with the help of your consultant.
Alanna1
Hi! Just sent in my first big show $1,288.00 in sales. Not too bad- I've be out of P. chef for 10 years and this was my first show back. Thank goodnes for my patient director who walked me thru this computer stuff- thanks Joyce P. for all of your help! :love:

Congrats! That's fantastic!

Congratulations! Woohoo!!!!!

1. How can I host my first show with Pampered Chef?

To host your first show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of planning and hosting your first show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to share amazing products with your friends and family, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

3. How do I invite guests to my show?

You can invite guests to your show by sending out invitations via email, social media, or by word of mouth. Your consultant can also provide you with invitation templates to make the process easier.

4. What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first Pampered Chef show, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking demonstration, where you and your guests can learn new recipes and techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools. You can also expect to have the opportunity to shop and earn rewards.

5. Can I customize my first show to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize your first show to fit your preferences. Your consultant will work with you to plan a show that fits your schedule, budget, and interests. You can also choose to have a theme for your show, such as a holiday or a specific type of cuisine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies