• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show Is a Catalog Show, I Just Talked to My Host, He Said

In summary, to start a catalog show, you will need to gather contact information from your host and create a personalized link for them to share with friends and family. The benefits of a catalog show include easier sharing and shopping for guests, potentially leading to higher sales and future bookings. You can still earn host rewards for a catalog show, and there are ways to support your host during the show such as providing tips and answering questions. The timeline for a catalog show typically lasts about 2 weeks with an additional week for late orders, and the products will be shipped directly to the host's guests after the show ends.
candiejayne
My first show is a catalog show, I just talked to my host, he said he's ready to close it this weekend with about $400 in sales! woohoo! only $850 more to qualify me! I have one more catalog show out, and 5 shows booked for next week too!

Re: yippee!Way to go! Good luck with your cooking shows. I'm sure you'll have no problem qualifying -- keep up the good work!

Re: yippee!YAY! You'll qualify AND you're kicking butt for sell-a-thon! Wahooo! Just try to keep up your momentum!

Re: yippee!Congrats!!!! You are doing such a great job... Keep up the great job!!!!

Re: yippee!Way to go!!! You are off to a great start!

Re: yippee!You're off to a great start. Congratulations!

Re: yippee!THANKS! I just hope I get some bookings off my cooking shows to get some shows for december!

Re: yippee!That's great, Andrea!!!! I'm really happy for you and hope you get tons of bookings!

Re: yippee!thanks!!! i appreciate it!

Re: yippee!Congrats! What a great feeling!!

1. How do I start a catalog show for my first show?

To start a catalog show, you will need to first speak with your host and gather their contact information. Then, you can create a personalized link for your host to share with their friends and family. This link will allow them to browse and purchase products from the catalog online. You can also provide your host with physical catalogs to share with those who may not have access to the online link.

2. What are the benefits of a catalog show?

A catalog show allows your host to easily share your products with a larger audience, without the need for a physical party. It also gives their guests the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their own homes. This can result in higher sales for your show and potential future bookings from the host's guests.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a catalog show. The host will receive host credit based on the total sales from their show, and you will earn commission on those sales. The host can then use their host credit to purchase items from the catalog or towards a future party.

4. How can I support my host during a catalog show?

There are several ways you can support your host during a catalog show. You can provide them with tips on how to promote their show and increase sales, such as sharing their personalized link on social media or sending out reminder emails to their guests. You can also offer to answer any questions their guests may have about the products or the ordering process.

5. What is the timeline for a catalog show?

The timeline for a catalog show will vary depending on the host and their guests' ordering habits. Typically, a catalog show will run for about 2 weeks, with an additional week for any late orders. After the show ends, you can submit the orders and the products will be shipped directly to the host's guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • nay62