1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Doing a second catalog show for a host

1. smstrks

smstrks Member

I had someone just close out a catalog show. Apparently she now has more people that want to order and missed the deadline. Can I turn around and do another catalog show for her??

THanks,
    Stephanie

Apr 25, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Absolutely! Too bad you weren't able to book the show from the first show, so she could take double advantage of the host special. Prayers it's an even more successful show.

Apr 25, 2009
  3. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

I've read on here to always book your host as a future booking. That way if something like this comes up or there is a great hostess deal she can always do another show in the 6 month time frame and benefit twice as hostess and past hostess. Is that correct???????

Apr 25, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes Traci, that's exactly right! I always rebook my hosts off of themselves just for the reasons you mentioned :)

Apr 25, 2009
  5. smstrks

smstrks Member

Great tip!!!

Thanks!!
    Stephanie

Apr 25, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I mention this as a benefit to every host! They love it and it helps to get them to rebook within 6 months.

Apr 25, 2009
  7. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen Member

In my first month, a friend hosted a catalog show for me. My second month, she had more orders so we did a second. She just called me the other day and said she has even MORE --so we're going for round three!! I didn't even think about "booking a show" for herself! So the benefit would be she could get 2 of the host specials in one month?? (It's Monday and I'm a little 'slow' today...please excuse my ignorance). LOL!

Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted