• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing a Second Catalog Show for a Host

In summary, the hostess missed the deadline for a catalog show, but can turn around and do a show for her customer.
smstrks
I had someone just close out a catalog show. Apparently she now has more people that want to order and missed the deadline. Can I turn around and do another catalog show for her??

THanks,
Stephanie

Absolutely! Too bad you weren't able to book the show from the first show, so she could take double advantage of the host special. Prayers it's an even more successful show.

I've read on here to always book your host as a future booking. That way if something like this comes up or there is a great hostess deal she can always do another show in the 6 month time frame and benefit twice as hostess and past hostess. Is that correct???????

Aunticooks said:
I've read on here to always book your host as a future booking. That way if something like this comes up or there is a great hostess deal she can always do another show in the 6 month time frame and benefit twice as hostess and past hostess. Is that correct???????

Yes Traci, that's exactly right! I always rebook my hosts off of themselves just for the reasons you mentioned :)

Great tip!!!

Thanks!!
Stephanie

kcjodih said:
Yes Traci, that's exactly right! I always rebook my hosts off of themselves just for the reasons you mentioned :)

I mention this as a benefit to every host! They love it and it helps to get them to rebook within 6 months.

In my first month, a friend hosted a catalog show for me. My second month, she had more orders so we did a second. She just called me the other day and said she has even MORE --so we're going for round three!! I didn't even think about "booking a show" for herself! So the benefit would be she could get 2 of the host specials in one month?? (It's Monday and I'm a little 'slow' today...please excuse my ignorance). LOL!

1. How do I schedule a second catalog show for a host?

To schedule a second catalog show for a host, you can reach out to them directly and ask if they are interested in hosting another show. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to entice them to host again. Once the host agrees, you can work together to choose a date and plan the details of the show.

2. Can the host earn rewards for a second catalog show?

Yes, the host can earn rewards for a second catalog show just like they did for their first show. They can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from the show. This is a great way for the host to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. Do I need to use the same catalog for a second show?

No, you do not need to use the same catalog for a second show. You can use a different catalog or even a combination of catalogs if you prefer. This can be a great way to introduce new products to your host and their guests.

4. Can the host invite the same guests to a second catalog show?

Yes, the host can invite the same guests to a second catalog show. However, it is always a good idea to encourage the host to invite new guests as well. This can help expand your customer base and potentially lead to more future shows and sales.

5. Will the host receive the same benefits for a second catalog show?

Yes, the host will receive the same benefits for a second catalog show as they did for their first show. This includes earning rewards, receiving discounted products, and having the opportunity to host again in the future. Make sure to thank the host for their continued support and loyalty to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • ChefKevin