• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Recruit Just Closed a $1,000+ Catalog Show!

In summary, Laurie received a paycheck of $1,030.96 from Commissionable Sales from a CATALOG show. Her recruit did well and is still relatively new.
Sheila
Gold Member
blink.gif
I was in shock at first, but it quickly turned to glee!
action-smiley-033.gif
I'm so happy for her!!! She said it was at $600 on the very first day! I told her she needed to recruit that host and she said she would definitely talk to her about the business opportunity. But it just showed up on CC, so I'm guessing the host said no thanks.

$1,030.96 in Commissionable Sales. What a nice paycheck for my recruit with very little work!
woohoo2.gif

And if you didn't catch it ... that was a CATALOG show! I haven't even had a Catalog Show with sales that high yet!
roflmao2.gif

Find out what she did! Any secrets? Good for her, and you!

I'm pretty sure it was just having a host who's good at advertising & follow-through! ;)

Wahoooo! Tell her she is getting a cheer all the way from TX! Do ask how the host managed to pick up so many orders!

Laurie, it was only NINE orders! Income Tax Return time?
confused-smiley-013.gif

Congrats to your recruit! I have a catalog show that is already over $800, definitely hoping to break the $1,000 mark.
I truly have to give all the credit to my host. She has been fantastic! We work at the same place so we passed catalogs to our coworkers and have about $450 in sales through them. My host also got orders from ladies in her church and had her mother pass catalogs at her workplace. I think it helps that my host is getting married in a few months. She reminds everyone she needs to earn products for her newly purchased home!

Sheila said:
Laurie, it was only NINE orders! Income Tax Return time?
confused-smiley-013.gif

:love:LOVE IT!! :love: I need to remember Income Tax is here! :thumbup: LOL

Oh, that's what I'm telling all my hosts right now ... that it's a great time to host because the guests are getting back income tax returns and have extra to spend! LOL 4 of my 6 shows have closed between $1,000 & $1,500 so I guess the power of persuasion is working! ;)

Wonderful! Congratulations to you both.

That is awesome. I need to start using the tax return time!

That's so awesome that her host did so well! Is your recruit in her first 30 or 90?

I haven't had one decent catalog show since I first started. My highest Catalog show was probably about $300.

She's in month 5 I think. Still fairly new, but a few shows under her belt already. ;)

Way To Go!!!

That is just fabulous! I need to find someone like that to do a catalog show for me.

What are the benefits of having a catalog show close at $1,000+ for my recruit?

There are several benefits to having a catalog show close at $1,000 or more for your recruit. First and foremost, it shows that your recruit is successful and able to generate high sales. This can lead to increased confidence and motivation for your recruit to continue growing their business. Additionally, a $1,000+ catalog show typically means a higher commission for your recruit, leading to more income. It also reflects positively on you as a mentor, showing that you are able to train and support your recruits effectively.

How can I help my recruit achieve a $1,000+ catalog show?

There are several ways you can help your recruit reach a $1,000+ catalog show. First, make sure they have access to all the necessary tools and resources, such as a digital catalog and order forms. Encourage them to reach out to their network and share the catalog with friends, family, and acquaintances. Offer tips and advice on how to effectively promote the products and make sales. You can also consider hosting a virtual party or event to help boost sales for your recruit.

What should my recruit do after their catalog show closes at $1,000+?

Congratulate your recruit on their successful show! Encourage them to thank their customers and follow up with any outstanding orders. It's also a good idea for them to track their sales and expenses to accurately calculate their commission. Remind them to continue promoting the products and reaching out to potential customers for future shows. This success can also be used as a marketing tool for recruiting new team members.

What incentives or rewards are available for a $1,000+ catalog show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives and rewards for successful shows, including those that close at $1,000 or more. These can include free or discounted products, bonus commission, and recognition from the company and your team. Check with your mentor or consultant for specific details on available rewards and incentives.

How can my recruit use this success to grow their business?

A $1,000+ catalog show is a great opportunity for your recruit to showcase their success and promote their business. They can use this achievement to attract new customers and potential recruits, as well as to build their credibility within the company. Encourage them to share their success on social media, update their business website or blog, and use it as a talking point in conversations with potential customers. This can help them continue to grow their business and reach even higher sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • Intrepid_Chef