• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unprofessional Jewelry Lady at My Show | Unethical Behavior Exposed

In summary, this jewelry lady was very unprofessional and passed around her catalog to other customers. My recruit lead said she approached her for the jewelry biz, but that is wrong. Some people have no class.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I had a jewelry lady at my show the other night-

She was SO unprofessional-

She placed a nice 100+ order BUT she passed around HER catalog - telling people how to purchase off her site and her specials and such.

AND what gets me is MY recruit lead SAID she approached her for the jewelry biz.

Are you for REAL???

that is SO wrong-

She wants me to do a show swap...NOT

I feel like calling her and telling her what is on my mind!

Some people have no class.

I was setting up for a show once and a friend of the host showed up and told her she'd started doing Dove could she have a short presentation too. So host asked me if it was Ok. What was I supposed to do? Of course I said sure. You can imagine what my sales were like. I was ticked b/c I sent all the invites and did all the work ahead of time. GEEZ!

Take the higher road on this one.

Sorry both of you. I am so classy, if it was not discussed with me before the party, I would have said no and told the host why. It hurts sales so she will end up with less free stuff. As for the first one, I would have had no problem saying to the host, "Excuse me. Please be considerate of me, my business and your bonuses and ask her to wait until we are done. Thank you." And if it does not happen, I would think, "Sorry but it is my pay check you are messing with. Please shut her up!" And then, if no one did anything, I would have no choice but to let my host know I was done and let her know how much she owed me for food as I do the shopping and let her know I will not compete for business.

Let her hold a show for you, and then say oh, I thought you were doing that in exchange for stealing business at my show...... JK, I could never do anything like that, but it does sound good though.
No, Really..... The real advice is just to be professional about it. That does really suck though. Hopefully others will realize how she really is.

pampered1224 said:
Sorry both of you. I am so classy, if it was not discussed with me before the party, I would have said no and told the host why. It hurts sales so she will end up with less free stuff. As for the first one, I would have had no problem saying to the host, "Excuse me. Please be considerate of me, my business and your bonuses and ask her to wait until we are done. Thank you." And if it does not happen, I would think, "Sorry but it is my pay check you are messing with. Please shut her up!" And then, if no one did anything, I would have no choice but to let my host know I was done and let her know how much she owed me for food as I do the shopping and let her know I will not compete for business.

Totally agree!

She's not visiting from Ohio, is she??

So Di you know someone like this? Oh I hope she is never a guest of yours! I mean seriously! How rude!

Wow I remember that now. Such a nightmare. Well, thankfully it sounds like she DID NOT BOOK a party!

Yeah...had that happen to my former Recruit 3 times... She kept telling me, "Oh so and so PROMISED she would have a show for me" then so-and-so backed out! The bad thing was the lady was struggling financially and she would buy from the people then they would leave her high and dry!

What's bad is when you throw another kind of home party at your house and invite your other consultant friends and they hit up the other company's consultant to do a PC show...I could not believe it...two of them did it...I was so disappointed in my friends.

I had a similar situation at a party this week...except it was the Mom of a new consultant for the flameless candles that are "in" right now. When I was talking about booking - she piped up and said "Well, my baby girl is selling Scenxxx now, so you'll all need to be booking a show with her".

I got 2 catalog show bookings, but that was it. No one was willing to book a cooking show. The fact that she hovered over my area where I was doing checkout didn't help, I'm sure.:rolleyes:

That's okay - I got the 2 catalog show bookings. My August is full, and I have 5 bookings so far for September. No worries....:)

ChefBeckyD said:
I had a similar situation at a party this week...except it was the Mom of a new consultant for the flameless candles that are "in" right now. When I was talking about booking - she piped up and said "Well, my baby girl is selling Scenxxx now, so you'll all need to be booking a show with her".

I got 2 catalog show bookings, but that was it. No one was willing to book a cooking show. The fact that she hovered over my area where I was doing checkout didn't help, I'm sure.:rolleyes:

That's okay - I got the 2 catalog show bookings. My August is full, and I have 5 bookings so far for September. No worries....:)

Sounds like you need to do MAC calls after that one.

Sorry to hear. People can be so selfish! My only show in July (second since I've started PC) was a nightmare too. I showed up and didn't have anywhere to do my presentation since my host decided to do Partylite and Miche Purses all at the same time without telling me. Disastrous.

What is the "Jewelry Lady at My Show" at Pampered Chef?

The "Jewelry Lady at My Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant from a jewelry company will be present at your cooking show to showcase and sell their products.

How does the "Jewelry Lady at My Show" benefit me as a host?

Having a "Jewelry Lady" at your show can attract more guests, as they will be interested in both the cooking products and the jewelry. Additionally, you will receive a special hostess gift from the jewelry company for hosting the combined event.

Do I have to pay for the "Jewelry Lady" to come to my show?

No, as a host, you do not have to pay for the "Jewelry Lady" to come to your show. They will be present as a guest of the consultant and will not interfere with your Pampered Chef presentation.

Can I choose which jewelry company will be represented at my show?

Yes, you can choose which jewelry company you would like to have at your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a list of available companies to choose from.

Will the "Jewelry Lady" be selling Pampered Chef products as well?

No, the "Jewelry Lady" will only be selling products from their own company. However, they may be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products and can place an order through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampcheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Intrepid_Chef