• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelled Show, No Response: What Now?

In summary, the host booked a show with another host in January, but called to cancel the day before the show. The guest is worried about wasting their time and gas going to the show.
ChefTess
I have this host that booked a show in Jan and the night before her show she called to cancel (after I had been calling her for days and leaving her voice mails)...well, she ended up moving her show date to Feb 25th. So now my issue is (I know, I should have seen this comming) I have been calling her (yes, for days) and leaving voice mails and you guessed it, no word from her. What I am wondering, is should I just give up and leave her a voice mail telling her that unless I hear from her I will guess that she is not interested in having her show? It is over an hour drive to get to her place, and I don't want to waste not only my gas, but my time as well. Any suggestions out there?

Well, I've done two things:1- Call her and leave a message that, since you haven't heard from her, you'll be there at XX time with XX products for the XX recipe. If she needs to cancel, she'll def. call you at this point!2 - do what you said, but you'll basically be letting her off the hook. She sounds like a chronic "book and run". Sorry!

I would call her and tell her you'll be there ______
I bet you get a call back really quickly after that message. GL

another way to make sure you'll get a call back is to not only say that you'll be there on X date at Y time, but add that "since we haven't had a chance to discuss the shopping list, I'll bring the ingredients for the demo and you can reimburse me that night."

Did you get a guest list or give her the invites? I always mail mine b/c then you know 2 things: 1. She is serious, and 2. you know people are invited. Just a thought, I hope it works out!!

Good luck with that. So glad I send the invites myself.
I would call and leave the message that you'll be there, but I wouldn't offer to get the groceries. I'd give her the ingredient list over the phone. Pick something really simple with very few ingredients. Tell her you're coming and will arrive at whatever time.

well, as far as invites go, I included them in her packet (I have changed to getting a guest list now, so I know they are getting out.) I talked to the host (a friend of mine) she booked from as well as the other host I had from my friends show and they did not get an invite (so I am guessing she is blowing me off) They told me to just forget about her...she just wanted me to come and cook for her and complained to them that she expected me to bring all the food as well. I am going to just let it go and move on. Thanks for all your help with this. At least I have some good ideas for when I have this sort of issue again.

Related to Cancelled Show, No Response: What Now?

1. What happens if a host cancels their Pampered Chef show?

If a host cancels their show, the consultant will not be able to process any orders or earn commission from that particular show. However, the consultant can still reach out to the host to reschedule or offer a virtual show experience.

2. What should I do if a potential host does not respond to my invitations or attempts to schedule a show?

If a potential host does not respond, it is important to follow up with them via email, phone call, or text message. You can also offer incentives or special deals to entice them to schedule a show.

3. Can I still earn commission if a show is cancelled or the host does not respond?

If a show is cancelled or the host does not respond, you will not earn commission from that particular show. However, you can still earn commission from other shows that you have scheduled or from online sales.

4. Is there a way to track cancelled shows or shows with no response?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants have access to a dashboard that tracks all shows and their statuses. This can help you keep track of cancelled shows or shows with no response and allow you to follow up with hosts accordingly.

5. Can I still receive credit for cancelled shows or shows with no response?

If a show is cancelled or the host does not respond, you will not receive credit for that particular show. However, you can still earn credit for other shows that you have scheduled or for online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Yakmama