• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do? My First 30 Day Goal is at Stake!

In summary, Melissa's first 30 days are coming to an end and she has 8 booked shows. Her host wants to cancel one of the shows, but Melissa is considering letting her know the 18th or the 25th instead. If she does not cancel the show, she will get the $50 bonus for the eighth show.
melissasutkus
My first 30 days is ending on the 27th -- I have 8 shows booked! Only.. one of my hosts wants to cancel her show that was supposed to be Saturday (not a lot of people can come). So, I offered her the 18th or the 25th (the 25th was originally one of the ones she asked if I could do)...only she just emailed me and wants to do it October 2. I really want to have 8 in my first 30 days to get the bonus PC dollars.. should I let my host know this? Or would that be rude to put her on the spot? How should I word it, if at all?

Thanks,
Melissa

Is she a good friend or family member, or just an acquaintance? I think that makes all the difference!!

Congratulations on such a strong starting schedule! That's amazing!

I would be honest with her, and remind her that the people that can't make it can order online....

mountainmama74 said:
Is she a good friend or family member, or just an acquaintance? I think that makes all the difference!!

Congratulations on such a strong starting schedule! That's amazing!

She is the office manager of a doctor's office that my mom works at.. what do you think ?

It doesn't hurt to ask, as long as you leave the decision up to her, so that if it really doesn't work for her, she doesn't feel bad about that.How about this:
"Just a question for you - I'm trying to get one more show in before ___ (date) to qualify for a company bonus, so was wondering if an earlier date would be at all possible? If yes, that would be super, but if not, then don't worry about it - Oct 2 will be fine."
That would be my personal wording, so just reword it so it sounds like you!

I like what Lorraine said! I'd probably do that. Also remind her than if she has her show in your first 30 days, she gets a bonus of either the cranberry trivet or rubs!!

and remember, even if she does need to move it, it's still ok. It's about HER anyway, not you. I understand want to get the extra incentives, but it's really about the host. Besides, you will still get $50 PC bucks for that 8th show. Yes- it's not $100, but hey, I'd take $50 and a HAPPY host versus $100 and a not-so-happy host.Just my thoughts. Try it the way Lorraine suggested....but if she hesitates, then just go with what works for her and make it a good experience for both of you.

I agree. Those are perfect words to use. Any chance you can make some calls and get a catalog show together to get that 8th show in? Even with just 7 shows in your first 30 days you are doing awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks so much everyone - I ended up talking to her about and it turns out she is last minute going out of town the end of the month, so she can't do it. :( I just sent an email to 3 out of town family members that I hadn't "hit up" for a catalog show yet.. hopefully one of them can help me out! :)Melissa

melissasutkus said:
Thanks so much everyone - I ended up talking to her about and it turns out she is last minute going out of town the end of the month, so she can't do it. :( I just sent an email to 3 out of town family members that I hadn't "hit up" for a catalog show yet.. hopefully one of them can help me out! :)

Melissa

You do know YOU can host one too, don't you?

Related to What Should I Do? My First 30 Day Goal is at Stake!

1. What exactly is the 30 Day Goal and why is it important?

The 30 Day Goal is a challenge for new consultants to achieve their first $1000 in sales within their first 30 days with Pampered Chef. It is important because it sets a strong foundation for your business and can lead to potential future success.

2. How can I ensure I reach my 30 Day Goal?

The key to reaching your 30 Day Goal is to stay motivated and focused. Make a plan and set achievable daily and weekly goals, reach out to friends and family for support, and utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef.

3. What happens if I don't reach my 30 Day Goal?

Don't worry! Not reaching your 30 Day Goal does not mean you have failed. It simply means you may need to reassess your strategy and continue working towards your goal. Remember, every consultant's journey is different and it's important to stay positive and keep moving forward.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for reaching my 30 Day Goal?

Absolutely! One tip is to host a launch party to kickstart your business and reach out to potential customers. Another is to focus on a specific product or promotion and use social media to advertise it. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful consultants.

5. What are the benefits of reaching my 30 Day Goal?

Reaching your 30 Day Goal not only sets a strong foundation for your business, but it also unlocks opportunities for bonuses, rewards, and recognition within Pampered Chef. It also gives you a sense of accomplishment and motivation to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies