• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got an E-Mail From a Long-Distance Catalog Show Host. She

In summary, the show host wants more time to get people to commit to the show. The show host is worried that if she pushes it off, she won't reach her goal. The show host wants to know if there is a way to have the order in by Monday morning/afternoon so it can count for her 30 day sign-on point.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got an e-mail from a long-distance catalog show host. She wants more time because she is having a hard time getting people to commit. I really wanted her show so I can reach the SAT goal of $1500! What should I tell her? Plus she is show #7 in my 30 days, and I just need to scramble to find one more show before July 3rd so I can be rewarded for 8 shows in my 30 days. I'm afraid if she pushes it off, it might still not get here in time!:eek:

Re: Help!!I would tell her your goal and give her the absolute LAST day possible you can to get her order in. Tell her you've worked really hard and have already committed to getting your shows in by XXX.

HTH!

Re: Help!!Now if she wants the June host special and guest specials, when is the absolute deadline for that?

I've tried calling her, but don't get an answer or a machine. So I am working on an e-mail. How does this sound:

That's too bad you're having a hard time. Could you possibly say this to people...."I have to have your order in time for me to close my show Monday morning. Can you please decide and let me know by Sunday?"

I need your show to close by Monday so it can count for my June sales. June is our big month to earn as much as we can so we can earn our new fall items. This will really be a help for me as a new consultant. If I don't have your show, I'm not going to reach my goal. I really have been working hard to reach this goal. I'd hate to barely miss it! If there is absolutely no way you can have it for Monday morning/afternoon, can you get it to me by Wednesday so that it can at least count for my 30 day sign-on point. If not, you won't be able to get the Charter Host gift.

What is a long-distance catalog show host?

A long-distance catalog show host is someone who lives far away from the Pampered Chef consultant, but still wants to host a party or show. They do this by receiving a catalog and order forms from the consultant and sharing them with friends and family.

How does a long-distance catalog show work?

A long-distance catalog show works by the consultant sending the host a catalog and order forms. The host then shares the catalog with friends and family, collects orders and payments, and sends them to the consultant. The consultant will then process the orders and ship the products directly to the customers.

What are the benefits of being a long-distance catalog show host?

Being a long-distance catalog show host allows you to still host a party or show even if you live far away from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can earn free and discounted products, and also help your friends and family discover and purchase Pampered Chef products.

Can a long-distance catalog show host earn the same rewards as a traditional host?

Yes, a long-distance catalog show host can earn the same rewards as a traditional host. They can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their show, and also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by booking future parties or shows.

How can I become a long-distance catalog show host?

To become a long-distance catalog show host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. They will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and guide you through the process of hosting a successful show. You can also host a traditional party or show if there is a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves
  • TheFreddiesCook