• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I forward a Catalog Show E-Invitation without disrupting the RSVP feature?

In summary, to send a Catalog Show E-Invitation, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Events" page, and click on "Create Show." Select "Catalog Show E-Invitation" as the event type and follow the prompts to customize your invitation and enter the email addresses of your guests. You can invite up to 50 guests through a Catalog Show E-Invitation, and you can customize the invitation with your own message and add a personal touch. When you send the invitation, a tracking link will be included to track responses from your guests. You can also manually enter the email address of a guest who is not on your contact list, but it is recommended to add them for easier communication in
babywings76
Gold Member
If I just send one to the host, she can just forward it to people on her own w/o any trouble right? I know if it was a regular cooking show that's not an ideal way to go because the RSVP'ing feature will get screwed up. But for a catalog show it shouldn't be a problem. Right? (Just want to double check before I suggest it to my host.)

Yes, the links should work fine. I tell my hosts to do it with Cooking shows, too, because I coach them that the email is a great reminder, but it shouldn't be their main form of inviting, so I don't care about the RSVPs.

You can just delete the RSVP buttons from the cooking show invite...that's what I do and it works really well.

1. How do I send a Catalog Show E-Invitation?

To send a Catalog Show E-Invitation, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" page. Click on "Create Show" and select "Catalog Show E-Invitation" as the event type. Follow the prompts to customize your invitation and enter the email addresses of your guests. Click "Send" to send the invitation.

2. How many guests can I invite through a Catalog Show E-Invitation?

You can invite up to 50 guests through a Catalog Show E-Invitation. If you have more than 50 guests, you can send multiple invitations or use a different invitation method.

3. Can I customize the Catalog Show E-Invitation?

Yes, you can customize the invitation with your own message and add a personal touch by including a photo or video. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed templates to make your invitation stand out.

4. How do I track the responses to my Catalog Show E-Invitation?

When you send a Catalog Show E-Invitation, a tracking link will be included in the email. You can click on this link to see the responses from your guests, including who has opened the invitation, who has RSVP'd, and who has placed an order.

5. Can I send a Catalog Show E-Invitation to someone who is not on my contact list?

Yes, you can manually enter the email address of a guest who is not on your contact list when sending a Catalog Show E-Invitation. However, we recommend adding them to your contact list for easier communication in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenifer4000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies