• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Create a HWC Catalog Show and Send E-Invites Through My Website?

In summary, Hwc E-Invitations are digital invitations that can be created and sent through a Pampered Chef account to invite guests to a virtual party. They are customizable and eco-friendly. RSVPs can be tracked and there are no additional costs for using this feature. Each invitation can be personalized for a more personal touch.
mmilus
Gold Member
I am trying to create a HWC Catalog Show and send E-invites via my personal web site. I am having a problem because if I choose HWC, it makes it a Cooking Show. If I select catalog show, it does not give the HWC information. :grumpy: Any ideas? I've sent an email to tech support but have not received an answer. Thanks in advance.
Marci

Having the same issue.

I feel that HO really dropped the ball on this one. It is not mentioned in the PWS Newsletter and there is yet to be an option to add it as a headline on our PWS. I am glad I do a newsletter on the 15th also (Thank you Joy) as there is a great blurb there!:p

ok...just checked my PWS and it is being headlined - my error

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration. It can be tricky to navigate the different options for creating a show on our personal websites. Have you tried selecting the "Catalog Show" option and then manually adding in the HWC information in the description or details section? This may be a workaround until you hear back from tech support. Another option could be to reach out to your team leader or other consultants in your area to see if they have any tips or suggestions. I hope this helps and your HWC Catalog Show is a success! Best of luck to you.

1. What is the purpose of Hwc E-Invitations?

Hwc E-Invitations are digital invitations that can be sent to friends and family to invite them to a virtual Pampered Chef party. They are a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to traditional paper invitations.

2. How do I create and send Hwc E-Invitations?

To create and send Hwc E-Invitations, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Party Tools" section. From there, you can select the option to create and send E-Invitations. You can customize the design and wording of the invitation and then enter the email addresses of your guests to send them out.

3. Can I track the RSVPs for my Hwc E-Invitations?

Yes, you can easily track the RSVPs for your Hwc E-Invitations. When creating the invitation, you can choose to include a link for guests to RSVP. This will allow you to see who has responded and who has not, making it easier to plan for your party.

4. Are there any additional costs for using Hwc E-Invitations?

No, there are no additional costs for using Hwc E-Invitations. They are included as a free feature for all Pampered Chef consultants. You can send as many invitations as you need without incurring any extra charges.

5. Can I personalize each Hwc E-Invitation for my guests?

Yes, you can personalize each Hwc E-Invitation for your guests by adding their name to the invitation. This can make the invitation feel more personal and increase the chances of them attending your virtual party. You can also include a special message for each guest if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies